Is anyone ready to play Pittsburgh?

pensuck

I'll be honest. I haven't really even thought to much about hockey until this morning. Yes i listened to some of the back and forth bs on sports channel. But

But at this day and age of our economical situation i thought it was a joke.

Anyway back to my point. I saw that we may play the penns for our first game. That's when i missed the sport. F cindy and those dirty babies. Go Flyers!!!

• Like 1

@pensuck It's gonna be unprededented fun, this whole training camp process, the waiting for the drop of the puck for the first real game...wow, I'm PUMPED. All the bad blood, the hatred for the owners, it's gone in one wonderous SWOOP....I got the game I love back, that's all that seems to matter right now. Unbridled joy is the best way to describe it.

Let's see...

Rangers blow, Penguins suck, Crosby swallows!

Yep, still got it. Ready!

(I hope Giroux returns the favor to Crosby's wrists unpenalized, I mean, it's just part of the game and their team plays dirty...right?)

Let's see...

Rangers blow, Penguins suck, Crosby swallows!

Yep, still got it. Ready!

(I hope Giroux returns the favor to Crosby's wrists unpenalized, I mean, it's just part of the game and their team plays dirty...right?)

You haven't lost a thing. :)

Except another year of Stanley Cup playoffs ;) LOL

Go Pens!

The Flyers missed the playoffs once in the last decade. It would be nice if they could take the hardest trophy in all of sports more often, but it's not like I'm pulling for Columbus either.

The Flyers missed the playoffs once in the last decade. It would be nice if they could take the hardest trophy in all of sports more often, but it's not like I'm pulling for Columbus either.

I know bud I was just poking back at all the Pens hate posts ;)

Flyers/Pens?

"I want that first shift"

That is all.

- Ah, Canoli... you stole my thunder with this one! Either way, I want to see the Wayne Train make the last of the Human Horse People (Malkinstein) extinct... he is owed a lot of punishment for last year's playoff series.

- Ah, Canoli... you stole my thunder with this one! Either way, I want to see the Wayne Train make the last of the Human Horse People (Malkinstein) extinct... he is owed a lot of punishment for last year's playoff series.

You won the series... believe me, that is punishment enough! LOL

Dont forget about Neal's dirty and downright dangerous cheap shots. Add Cooke, and the guy who hit briere i forget his name( starts with a v). This will be a great first game.

• Like 1

Dont forget about Neal's dirty and downright dangerous cheap shots.

ya that was kind of sad to see - I don't know much about him but what I do know is he's a helluva talent and head-hunting shouldn't be part of his game. He's got the wheels and the instincts to be a high-impact player but I hope those nasty dirty filthy lying thieving bastard Penguins don't corrupt him more than they already have.

(oh sorry Pol, what I meant was...."clean, well-respected, even-tempered, classy Penguins" - :P

Because the Flyers were just so clean in that series... Lol.

Actually they were clean compared to the pens. If you can show or tell me some of the cheap shots from that series...

I know none of our players were suspended. How about the pens? Besides that malkin got away with so many cheap elbows, shoulders to Grossmans head it was rediculous. Your teams very talented but very dirty. You just cant see straight wearing those piss colored glasses

• Like 2

@pensuck It's gonna be unprededented fun, this whole training camp process, the waiting for the drop of the puck for the first real game...wow, I'm PUMPED. All the bad blood, the hatred for the owners, it's gone in one wonderous SWOOP....I got the game I love back, that's all that seems to matter right now. Unbridled joy is the best way to describe it.

We truly are horrible. We, the fans who are like this is precisely the reason the assclown Bettman can lock out every couple years; because he knows we will come back.

I have never denied it but it still pisses me off! :angry:

ya that was kind of sad to see - I don't know much about him but what I do know is he's a helluva talent and head-hunting shouldn't be part of his game. He's got the wheels and the instincts to be a high-impact player but I hope those nasty dirty filthy lying thieving bastard Penguins don't corrupt him more than they already have.

(oh sorry Pol, what I meant was...."clean, well-respected, even-tempered, classy Penguins" - :P

I will agree it was a rarity but there were so many incidents of the Pens cheap shots that even the fans of other teams noticed. The two Neal cheap shots (I set the tone first shift and put Simmonds across from him), the bush league Crosby kicking the glove out of the way, the Crosby whining interview "I don't like them", Hartnell getting jumped, Malkins high elbows, Crosby hacking Giroux's wrists and the list goes on and on.

I watched some You Tube clips from the series and wish the game was this Saturday!

• Like 1

I'll go back to all of the posts from after the series one more time and admit the Pens lost composure and took cheap shots along the way. But I'll also point out once again Briere and Hartnell's diving and whining to the refs was just as bad as Letang's. Giroux's punches to Crosby's head well after the whistle by the Flyer 's net. And just as many similar acts by Flyers players to amp up the officials and fans. I.e. Giroux's whining about slashes well after the series was over, something everyone that knows hockey knows happens in every game. The higher the stakes the more it happens.

I think the first game will be in Philly... I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 2