Flyers Vs Sabres

Guest phlfly

I'm excited. I wanna see Harry Z play. I think Timmo, Coburn, Mesz and Carle can keep them in the game. The Jagr line must continue to produce. But if Hartnell continues with some of his goofy stuff, then we're toast. You can't be of much help to the team if you're on your sliding around on your ass or belly or being in the penalty box. I'm also hoping to see some production from Voracek and Simmonds.

I think they pull this off by a slim margin 3-2.

i wouldn't call the sabres a solid team. they brought leino in because they needed a 1st line center. enough said, you know?

good goalie, a good player here and there, but overall bottom rung, imo.

it's the flyers game to lose. which they are entirely capable of. in their hands, though.

The way I look at is, if Bryzgalov can put in a solid effort and the D is given a little clearance to push the trashmen out of the crease, I say we win it 5-3.

Now if we do win, and I hope that the Flyers do, who is going over to the land of the lost (philly.com) to break Ricky's balls?

Can I say balls on here?

I'll be annoying and correct you on the spelling; it's "Couturier". Sorry.

With that out of the way, I agree with you. I am excited to see what this kid can do with some quality linemates. I don't think people realize how good he is going to be yet.

I'm curious to see how Courtier does tonight. Supposedly he's centering the 2nd line. I'd like to see how he does with better linemates and more ice time

I'm disappointed with JVR so far. He's been pretty passive, and almost Carter-like in his perimeter play. He's the one I'm most waiting to see breakout.

Schenn? Put it this way, I was more impressed with Harry Z in the one game he played than with all the games Schenn has played.

He could end up being great, but he could also end up being a bust.

I'm curious to see how Courtier does tonight. Supposedly he's centering the 2nd line. I'd like to see how he does with better linemates and more ice time

Me too. I like the quote from him. It was along the lines of: "I'm just gonna go out there and take care of details [like I always do]"

I'll be annoying and correct you on the spelling; it's "Couturier". Sorry.

With that out of the way, I agree with you. I am excited to see what this kid can do with some quality linemates. I don't think people realize how good he is going to be yet.

Thanks for the help. Spelling was never my best subject.

With Briere and Read out I would really like to see a big game out of JVR and Voracheck (sp?). These two guys in my opinion have been the biggest "let-downs" of the season so far....JVR hasn't been a complete bust but def not where I thought he would be....Voracheck on the other hand......INVISIBLE.

I see a good effort coming from Bryz tonight maybe letting up 2-3 tops.so that kinda leaves it up to our top 3 lines in my opinion. Is nodl in tonight?....he's another guy on my "WTF" list?? When is he gonna start playing consistant!

Prediciton: win 4-2

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!

i wouldn't call the sabres a solid team. they brought leino in because they needed a 1st line center. enough said, you know?

good goalie, a good player here and there, but overall bottom rung, imo.

it's the flyers game to lose. which they are entirely capable of. in their hands, though.

agreed. Even with the injuries, it's still the Flyers game to lose like ya said. Should be a good game. Buff needs a bounce back game bad and the Flyers have a couple of back in the lineup hungry players. I think I heard somewhere the Rinaldo was a little banged up. Hopefully that's not the case and he'll be able to fly around and do his usual.

I say the flyers come out quick, get 3 goals, then settle in for a bit.

yeah,I love the start they had, would've liked to have seen that the whole way but they managed to come away with a 1 goal win.

One thing that is amazing me so far this season is the number of goal scored by redirections off our own players legs and skates. I don't remember that being a common occurrence but these days I cringe almost any time I see a puck bounce off our own player while in our own zone.