Where does the elephant in the room land?

Guest AMMOnation

@aziz The KHL seems to be a fair bet, all things considered.

When we were typing before the draft I suggested that it would take more than Coburn to break into the top 6 in this draft. A lot of variables at work here, but when Schnider, a legit starting goalie barely sneaks you into the top 10 at #9, it appears I was right, it would have cost a lot more than Coburn to get in there, using the Cory transactions as a comparable.

I kinda hope he ends up back in the KHL. Hate to see him go to another NHL team and win a Vezina, that would suck. I mean, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be if GM made that mistake? Yup, if that ever happened people would definitely lose their jobs. Sarcasm ninja font with an angry face.

• Like 1

@aziz The KHL seems to be a fair bet, all things considered.

When we were typing before the draft I suggested that it would take more than Coburn to break into the top 6 in this draft. A lot of variables at work here, but when Schnider, a legit starting goalie barely sneaks you into the top 10 at #9, it appears I was right, it would have cost a lot more than Coburn to get in there, using the Cory transactions as a comparable.

Based on his press release, and comment by his agent I think he wants to stick it to the Flyers. What better team to do it on then the Islanders.

@AMMOnation I would welcome, even relish the chance to see the Flyers play this stiff 6 times a year!!

Order the defense to pinch whenever possible, chip the puck ahead to create a breakaway and let nature takes it course!! LOL

@AMMOnation I would welcome, even relish the chance to see the Flyers play this stiff 6 times a year!!

Order the defense to pinch whenever possible, chip the puck ahead to create a breakaway and let nature takes it course!! LOL

You are wasting the players energy with all that. Just shoot for the head.

the "nhl tonight" is talking about the UFA goalies available and not a single mention of Bryzgalov.

Does the highlight give you a hint as to why he was not brought up? You need to wait for the NOVA special on UFO cosmonauts to hear about Bryzgalov.

• Like 1

Does the highlight give you a hint as to why he was not brought up? You need to wait for the NOVA special on UFO cosmonauts to hear about Bryzgalov.

;) priceless

Not saying Bryz is dumb but when he heard his brother was in cosmonaut school he said, "I didn't even know he liked cutting hair."

Nice......lol

I guess I will always think of Bryz as an idiot savant......Well at least as an idiot...............I can be half right, can't I ?