Thanks for the 2:38 last night Rosehill

Samifan

That thread must be - Berube thanks for 2.38 Min for Rosehill and 4.45 min from Rinaldo. I mean why should be players fault, when the head coach does not know how to use the players he has choosen for the game.

CC - I'd turn that around 180. I see Rinaldo and his hits (leads the league or close to it) as critical to the Flyers' success - just as valuable as Grossmann's shotblocking or Couturier or Schenn's puck control. But Rosehill I just don't get. We finally got out from under Shelly's stupid contract and we immediately take on Jay Rosehill. Nothing against Rosehill but we've got guys who can fight; we just don't need him taking up a roster spot.

That thread must be - Berube thanks for 2.38 Min for Rosehill and 4.45 min from Rinaldo. I mean why should be players fault, when the head coach does not know how to use the players he has choosen for the game.

I understand it was the coach's choice to only play him 2:38 but the bottom line is Rosehill sucks and should not even be on the roster. Playing him and Rinaldo so little means basically the Flyers go with 10 forwards each game, which leads to tired bodies and 3rd period collapses.

CC - I'd turn that around 180. I see Rinaldo and his hits (leads the league or close to it) as critical to the Flyers' success - just as valuable as Grossmann's shotblocking or Couturier or Schenn's puck control. But Rosehill I just don't get. We finally got out from under Shelly's stupid contract and we immediately take on Jay Rosehill. Nothing against Rosehill but we've got guys who can fight; we just don't need him taking up a roster spot.

Oh I totally agree. I meant Rinaldo should be getting more minutes. I was confused by his low totals.

As for Rosehill, yeah...I liked Rosie while he was with the Leafs but to be honest he's an AHL goon. He was a stand in enforcer back then (because you know, we gotta have an enforcer), and to me that's what his role is. At 2 minutes a game....just get him out of there.

Oh I totally agree. I meant Rinaldo should be getting more minutes. I was confused by his low totals.

He's in the doghouse after the Phoenix game, allegedly (for taking two bad penalties).

He averaged 11 shifts a game up to then and is now in single digits.

Despite that, he is tied for second in total hits (29) with Ott and Abdelkader, one behind Evander Kane. (he had zero hits against Detroit and just two against Vancouver).

He's in the doghouse after the Phoenix game, allegedly (for taking two bad penalties).

He averaged 11 shifts a game up to then and is now in single digits.

Despite that, he is tied for second in total hits (29) with Ott and Abdelkader, one behind Evander Kane. (he had zero hits against Detroit and just two against Vancouver).

Ah the good ol' doghouse.

Ah the good ol' doghouse.

Rinaldo leads the league in hits and is in the "doghouse" because of two "bad" penalties so his ice time was cut in half.

Which pretty much means Rosehill's lucky the team killed off his 4:00 PP against Florida, or he'd be riding the bus in Glens Falls instead of getting "his time" on the ice.

Rinaldo leads the league in hits and is in the "doghouse" because of two "bad" penalties so his ice time was cut in half.

Which pretty much means Rosehill's lucky the team killed off his 4:00 PP against Florida, or he'd be riding the bus in Glens Falls instead of getting "his time" on the ice.

Well, it only seems fair he should be riding the bus if bad penalties carries that price for Rinaldo. Rosie lives off of dumb penalties from what I remember...and if you can only trust him to play 2 minutes, well...

• Like 1