This is a boring team

Phillygrump

They just look slow and lost. It's like there are a bunch of grinders with no offensive skill or speed.

I'm glad there's a ton of football on tonight. This is seriously painful to watch.

I don't even know what this team needs anymore. They have good goaltending now and they just look ugly everywhere else. Where is the skill?

• Like 1

I can take boring but what I can't take is pure suckage. This team is an utter embarrassment.... What a bunch of stiffs.

And to you Coatsey - **** you and your stupid commentary you ******* dumb comcast puppet you stupid ****tard! You and your drunken red raspberry nose... Asshole

Phew... That felt good. Carry on, carry on.

Edited by murraycraven

They can't pass... They can't receive passes. They can't enter the zone on-sides.

They are losing nearly every single board battle... Even on the PP.

They can't hit the net.. Their legs aren't moving.

Let's see... What am I forgetting!? In short.. This team simply sucks.

They are a bunch of role players with no leading man.

They have no "spark" (as was noted in the chatroom). There is nothing exciting. No one to get upset and demand that this team be pulled up.

The players are playing like crap, but this is the result of a series of terribly, terribly bad decisions by the front office - that is now locked in to another almost decade-long contract that is showing signs of blowing up in their face.

Trades and signing decisions that were "good ideas" at the moment have turned out to be disastrous in the long term.

And this team is essentially signed for the next four seasons.

Well said rad. We have been hosed by Homer. It is getting hard to watch and G's contract is getting worse and worse.

Talented kid but not anywhere near a franchise player. I hope I am wrong but I just dont see that I am.

Something had to be done... Anything to break this mess...

Edited by murraycraven

They can't pass... They can't receive passes. They can't enter the zone on-sides.

They are losing nearly every single board battle... Even on the PP.

They can't hit the net.. Their legs aren't moving.

Let's see... What am I forgetting!? In short.. This team simply sucks.

This pretty much sums it up.