Are with team or not?

Jam1986

im not on this bandwagon until they win a cup, im tired of heartbreaks, excuses, suck ups, this season or any season doesnt mean crap to me until they win a cup i could care less, how many wins this pathetic team wins, it's not going to change my mind because i had hopes but they are always crushed.

if anyone doesnt understand my frustration, then dont. i am a fan of this team but im not getting my hopes up because this is the type of team that always breaks your heart. its been 40 years that's why i have no hope.

i could care less, how many wins this pathetic team wins, it's not going to change my mind because i had hopes but they are always crushed

then

i am a fan of this team

no, you aren't.  you are an ex-fan.  which might be understandable, but still.  you could care less.  pathetic team.  nothing will change your mind.  find something else to do.  

Edited by aziz
  • Like 2

then

no, you aren't.  you are an ex-fan.  which might be understandable, but still.  you could care less.  pathetic team.  nothing will change your mind.  find something else to do.  

seriously do you want to me to say this team will win a cup? why not just start the parade already if you want me to say that, why is it wrong to be realistic about what this team is, they are beating bad teams here, why is that so hard to understand? are you that desperate to just go into the playoffs and get knocked out again like they always do?

Edited by flyersfan83

@flyersfan83

i'm not entirely sure what your point is.  you said you couldn't care less (well, you said "could care less", but that doesn't really fit with the rest of your post) whether they win games or lose, they are pathetic, and none of it will matter to you until they win a cup.  so.  you are not a fan.  they could win the rest of their games this season, but you will not care.  they are pathetic.  until they win a cup.

you do not care until they win a cup.  the day before that fateful 4th win in the cup finals, you will not care.  the day of that fateful 4th win, you will not care.  the day after that fateful 4th win, you will suddenly care again.  until that day, you are not a fan of the team.  fans care.  you don't.  or, at least, that's what you said.

now, ask me what the word is for a fan who doesn't care about his team until they win a championship.

@AlaskaFlyerFan

That one never gets old!

@Jam1986

I'm too old to jump on and off bandwagons, F my creaky knees up something terrible. I'm going to guess 99% of the posters here for all teams are also of the non-bandwagon variety.....plus who's actually going to admit to being a front runner

Thanks!  I can come back... honestly, I have stayed away for the past week or two so I would not have to see his/her posts!

After I posted that, I was hoping you'd realize I was just ball-busting.  

But to your point, that poster was a 'tad" annoying.  

Thanks!  I can come back... honestly, I have stayed away for the past week or two so I would not have to see his/her posts!

glad you are back....BTW I have found the ignore feature very useful...it works so I don't have to see cockroaches like TF83 or FF83 anymore! :)

• Like 1

I wish I could jump on and off the bandwagon, but as much as I complained, I still wathed every game. In a way it became fascinatin to see if they could figure it out and turn it around... I didn't expect this much winning yet and we'll see where it goes, but I can't quit this team.

I sure can whine about them when they stink, but I'll still be there like a smack addict begging for a fix. It's kind of pathetic from a certain standpoint.

Right now, I've got my fix. But for how long?

Knowing most fans as soon as it goes bad we jump ship! I'am a fan that stays with the team. I would like guys off team Hartnell! It's a long season will be bumps but will make playoffs I hope! Go Flyers Go!

• Like 1

Will ALWAYS be with with the team!  May not always like what Homer does or what happens on the ice...BUT like I tell my family, friends and co-workers...I WILL ALWAYS BLEED O&B!!

Agree Doc, you are not much of a fan if you don't stand behind them. There are ups and downs. One thing that amazes me about Flyers fans is they started horrible and everyone was calling for ....well just about everyones head. Then they do great and there not even a whisper, then they lose 1 game and the "all is lost" thing is back... Count me in the "i'm with the team " group...