Round 1 - Blues vs Blackhawks

hf101

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will will this first round series?

Series  St Louis 2        Chicago 1

and? the hawks were down 3-1 to the kings last year, who you were just praising for "best defense in the league and great goaltender"

They ended up coming back and killing them.

Chicago knows how to come back. 2 cups in the past few years is testament to that

I need to do photo predictions more often. This one turned out surprisingly accurate.

For Next game, I think....

logo_for_simon_edhouse.gif

Whats bigger than a beach ball that you can depict with Miller??? Can we use Epoc Center? 

Joking of course. 

They were playing far better than they are now and you know it.  Worry about your Flyers and stop spending all of your time trashing Miller.  I remember Mason letting in 8 vs Winnipeg.

Junkie, many on this board would gladly stop bashing Miller IF YOU STOPPED YOUR DAILY POSTS PROCLAIMING YOUR LOVE FOR HIM!

Why would i care about the flyers?

b-b-b-b-because, b-b-b-b-but the Flyers!

Junkie, many on this board would gladly stop bashing Miller IF YOU STOPPED YOUR DAILY POSTS PROCLAIMING YOUR LOVE FOR HIM!

QFT.

They were playing far better than they are now and you know it.  Worry about your Flyers and stop spending all of your time trashing Miller.  I remember Mason letting in 8 vs Winnipeg.  

You do realize this series could easily be 3-0 right now.  Right? Remember Chicago BLEW not 1 but 2 leads in back to back games with under 1 minute to play.  Chicago's failure to hold 2 late leads is the only difference from this being a 3-0 Chicago lead.  Regardless of how well Miller was or was not playing.

• Like 1

Chicago's failure to hold 2 late leads is the only difference

Not to mention that egregious non-high stick call on St Louis that should have been 4-5 min. In the end, its been nasty on both sides. The refs have missed a ton both ways. I think both goalies have played well, not stellar or elite, but enough to keep their teams in it. Its the other 10 skaters we should be talking about as neither goalie has stole a game or played "lights" out- ups until tonight. Ha ha

• Like 1

Miller not exactly standing out this game.

Only in comparison to Cory "Short-Side" Crawford is Miller's play stand out.

On the other hand, halibut is clearly a superior fish to, say, cod. To say nothing of the lowly mackerel...

Let this be known.  The tying goal was NOT MILLER'S FAULT.   Miller played well.  The defense did not take out men in front of the net like they should have and they allowed Chicago to keep the puck in their zone like it was a PP>  No reason for that and I am sure Hitch will agree.  But you guys are so fast to blame Miller for the defensive meltdown.  What about the great saves he made to keep them in?  Blow it our your arse

Actually, with that .882 save percentage, Miller does remind me of something that blew out of my arse. :)

• Like 1