What's with the police in Ottawa?

Podein25

The Ottawa Sun ran a report saying Sid was arrested. They have since taken it down, but I'm sure it must be true. Sun Media would never print crap or torque a story: http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/09/03/penguins-star-sidney-crosby-arrested-in-ottawa

http://ottawacitizen.com/storyline/did-sidney-crosby-get-arrested-last-night-in-ottawa-it-depends-on-who-you-ask

What do you suppose Sid did to piss off Ottawa's finest?

The Ottawa Sun ran a report saying Sid was arrested. They have since taken it down, but I'm sure it must be true. Sun Media would never print crap or torque a story: http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/09/03/penguins-star-sidney-crosby-arrested-in-ottawa

http://ottawacitizen.com/storyline/did-sidney-crosby-get-arrested-last-night-in-ottawa-it-depends-on-who-you-ask

What do you suppose Sid did to piss off Ottawa's finest?

Beat Craig Anderson and/or Rober Lehner high glove side in a game last season where the city police had a pool going for Senator's goalies consecutive stopped shots on goal and several officers lost lots of money, and now have to work massive OT just to make it back out, or risk losing their homes??

Just a guess........

Beat Craig Anderson and/or Rober Lehner high glove side in a game last season where the city police had a pool going for Senator's goalies consecutive stopped shots on goal and several officers lost lots of money, and now have to work massive OT just to make it back out, or risk losing their homes??

In other words, only Flyer stars are bum-grabbers? Sheesh, you grab one bum and....

In other words, only Flyer stars are bum-grabbers? Sheesh, you grab one bum and....

Well, you know how it is, @Podein25 , Flyer does something (assgrab), a Pens player has to play 'keep up with the Joneses'....or perhaps in this case, the Girouxs..   :D

All part of the one upsmanship between the two rival franchises...

OTTAWA POLICE: Mr. Crosby, you are under arrest for being the best....you have the right to remain a Penguin, anything you do on the ice, can and will be held against you in a court of Flyers and Rangers fans.  You have a right to a public defender who are NOT anti-Penguins, if you cannot afford one (yeah right), then you are screwed, as one will be appointed to you that IS a Flyer or Rangers fan.

Do you understand these rights as they have been made up on the fly?

Sid2.gif

CROSY: What the........!!???

OTTAWA POLICE: Nahhhh......we are just joking....Earl, call the newspapers, tell them to kill that story...

fake-police-officer-tricks-drivers-just-

CROSBY:  Oh, god, oh god....whew...., you wacky public servants, you......you had me going for just a bit....even doing the newspaper thing...haha....gonna get you guys baaaaack.......

1297459002745_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

I heard that Crosby was in Colorado at the time.

You have to love Canada eh? Crime is so low in the Nation's Capital that the fuzz have to go all the way to Colorado to find some flagrant law-abusers

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm starting to smell some get back for the Pens fans and their Giroux cracks. Please God, let this be something embarrassing, like Sid dressed in girls underwear while driving.......please.

That drunk prik got what he had comin' to him!

I have always felt the need to pay homage and pelt the Windsor Santa during the annual parade. To bad I quit drinking....that guy would have been laid out already....lol.

Archived