Blocker stuffing ballot box, Girgensons leads all voters!

yave1964

Okay, it is only two weeks in but Zemgus Girgensons is the leading vote getter among all players to date.

And it is not even close. Girgensons has 399,000 votes, second in the game is P.K. Subban with a measly 240,000 Girgensons has nearly doubled the next closest center, Sid Crosby who has 218,000 votes so far.

I am not sure if it is a Latvian thing, voting is open to everyone or if this is a Rory Fitzpatrick situation all over again, or if Blocker is banging away on his keyboard 24/7 submitting one after another, lol.

The truth is the kid is having an outstanding year, 7 goals and 6 assists and a plus player on an awful Sabre team, quite frankly he stands out like a sore thumb, head and shoulders above most fo his mates talent wise so it is good to see him see a bit of national attention.

All star voting lost all credibility years ago, it's not worth getting riled up about.  

Blocker has a personal relationship with Girgensons, going back to his days in the USHL.  Thus the title about Blocker stuffing the ballot box, lol.

@blocker@flyerrod

Did you see him throwing them the other day in his fight???? Holy cow, I had no idea he could swing like that! Future captain material right there.

I missed it but I will certainly youtube it. I always like to see young hard working, good hearted guys get a chance. I have to believe that blocker has been around long enough to know what he is talking about.

OK now. They need a ton of talent.  But are they really awful?  They are now ahead of your Flyers.  How awful can they be?

The Flyers are as much yaves team as they are yours. His actual team is near the top of the standings.

He is listed as a Flyers fan.  This kid Girgensons is going to be worth picking.  Do you think that after this season, if things go South in Vancouver, Miller would return to Buffalo?  I know, you think we are better without him.  But I am not so sure.  i would like to see him back.

Yave? The "yave" who's location is Ohio. And who's favorite team is listed "Red Wings"?

Miller is having a good year in Vancouver. He'll be 36 after next year. You guys should have a lot of good young players, but most will still be developing. Which will put him closer to 40 when the rest of the team is ready for a run. Move on.

He is listed as a Flyers fan. This kid Girgensons is going to be worth picking. Do you think that after this season, if things go South in Vancouver, Miller would return to Buffalo? I know, you think we are better without him. But I am not so sure. i would like to see him back.

He'll be back for Ryan Miller Night

:ph34r:

Archived