Jarret Stoll arrested in Vegas

Samifan

Stoll becomes a FA in July, will it be a career ending arrest?  With the cap issues the Kings have I wouldn't expect him to be resigned and this probably blows his chances of signing anywhere else also.

Agreed. Is UFA stock just went down significantly! I wonder if he was with his girlfriend Erin Andrews or any Kings teammates at the time of the incident?

I didn't read anywhere that stated if anyone else was arrested.

I realize this is on Stoll and not the city, but I think its just a really bad idea putting a pro sports team in Vegas.

Twenty something year old millionaires living in vegas....what could possibly go wrong?

I didn't read anywhere that stated if anyone else was arrested.

Neither did I but we know he probably wasn't partying by himself. Loose Vegas women, alcohol, ecstasy has all the makings of an event that Richards or Carter would attend ;)

I realize this is on Stoll and not the city, but I think its just a really bad idea putting a pro sports team in Vegas.

Twenty something year old millionaires living in vegas....what could possibly go wrong?

I've never been to Vegas but I doubt it's any worse than living in NY or LA. Or Philly for that matter. Party boys are gonna party.

I've never been to Vegas but I doubt it's any worse than living in NY or LA. Or Philly for that matter. Party boys are gonna party.

I have just returned from Vegas...Jarrett throws a hell of a party, the decadence is right in your face the whole time, the only other place I've been that is remotely similar is the tourist trap bourbon street in New Orleans.

Those two places beckon you to act the fool and there are always enablers around to expedite the process.

You are right about human nature , it is easier to find real trouble in LV.

I was there for NAB the annual broadcast and film production trade show .

I have just returned from Vegas...Jarrett throws a hell of a party, the decadence is right in your face the whole time, the only other place I've been that is remotely similar is the tourist trap bourbon street in New Orleans.

Those two places beckon you to act the fool and there are always enablers around to expedite the process.

You are right about human nature , it is easier to find real trouble in LV.

I was there for NAB the annual broadcast and film production trade show .

Hmm... I loved Bourbon St so maybe I should check out Vegas. Of course, I was a lot younger then.

I've never been either. Just heard the stories. I think you can find trouble anywhere too...its just easier in LV. Not to mention 24/7/365

They were about to do lines off Erin Andrews stomach :o

If you're not familiar with krokodil...google it.....but don't if you have a weak stomach....craziest thing i have ever seen....turns you into the walking dead.

He said he doesn't snort cocaine..............he just like the way it smells!!!!

What is next krokodil????

And he does take Ex, he just likes the shape and color of the pill...Lol

Apparently security guards were conducting a routine search to enter the MGM Grand hotel's Wet Republic pool complex and found what investigators believe to be 3.3 grams of cocaine and several capsules in the back pocket of his shorts.  There was a sign that CLEARLY warned people that they will be patted down on the way inside, Stoll took his chances.   

Police are testing the powder and the capsules of what investigators suspect is MDMA, also known as Ecstasy. Combined, the drugs were valued at about $600.

TMZ reports that the Vegas vacation was essentially an unofficial end of the season party in Vegas to unwind and celebrate as a team.  Apparently there was more than a dozen people from the Kings organization present and many continued to party after Stoll was arrested.

Archived