Who Steals Game Seven: Bishop or Lundqvist?

hf101

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Steal Game 7?

• Ben Bishop
    • Henrik Lundqvist
  2. 2. When will this one End?

• In Regulation
    • 1st OT
    • 2nd OT
    • 3rd OT
    • or more?

11333429_1090816730948369_1936070287_n.j

I think this game 7 can go either way and I'd probably say both teams will tighten up and this one ends in a low scoring goalie duo, maybe even with multiple Overtimes.  I can't imagine that Cooper won't have a few adjustments for his defense to not allow the Rangers to plow right through them as in game 6.   Bishop all ready won a game 7  in a 2 - 0 shutout against Detroit in these playoffs at home, and we've all seen King Lundqvist is at his best in game sevens as he hasn't lost one yet.  So who will win folks?  How many Overtimes?

These teams are evenly matched and have only had a 1 game lead.  Either team can produce a shutout and at the same time both teams can breakout for 3 goals in a matter of minutes.  This could go down as one of the best game sevens ever as both teams are worthy.  So see you all in "Game Chat" Friday night as we get to see who will be the hero moving their team with the privilege to play for Lord Stanley's Cup.

I just think when they are placed in the pressure cooker, the come out smelling like roses. 

I see the Rangers pulling this one out in regulation with a very low scoring game: 1-0, 2-1

I think the Game 7 final will be 3-2 Bolts in 2 OTs. Bishop will silence his critics with a clutch, 42 save performance. The Bolts' defense will finally realize you have to knock the Smurfs on their backsides when they have the puck on their sticks. J.T. Brown wins it in double OT right after Brassard rings one off the pipe for the Ranjerks.

I don't know man, i think you'll need 60 shots on the king to score 2...he's got some kind of pact with satan or the god of tail or something.  He's freakin' awesome in elimination games.  With Bishop, i said this in the shout box, i just don't see " it " with him.  I think his size makes him lazy, he is in the butterfly way too early for my liking there's a lot of room up top on him and i think he's slow. I also think when he's not on with his positioning he lets in some bad goals.   he has a Boucher/Checkmanek feel to him, like he'll be very good and then let in some weak **** to kill his team... even though as @FD19372 correctly pointed out he had no chance on 3 of the 4 goals he gave up and the other was a crazy ass deflection .  Bishop needs to "do it" for me to feel like he has "it" the King has done it repeatedly and is IMO the best goalie in the game. Certainly the best left playing 

@mojo1917

Bishops a rebound machine too. It may not have killed the Bolts yet, but I'd say they're fortunate there. 

There's going to be a lot more pressure on him than Lundquist in game 7...this is the game of his life, compared to just another game 7 for Henry.

I initially picked the Rags in 7 so I have to stick with that.

I'm heavily cheering for Tampa so I really hope I was wrong.   

I just think Lundy does his game 7 thing and the Rags win this.  I clicked on first OT above, but yeah, whatever.

There's going to be a lot more pressure on him than Lundquist in game 7...this is the game of his life, compared to just another game 7 for Henry

That's a terrific point and, I think, will ultimately be the difference.

I don't know man, i think you'll need 60 shots on the king to score 2...he's got some kind of pact with satan or the god of tail or something.  He's freakin' awesome in elimination games.  With Bishop, i said this in the shout box, i just don't see " it " with him.  I think his size makes him lazy, he is in the butterfly way too early for my liking there's a lot of room up top on him and i think he's slow. I also think when he's not on with his positioning he lets in some bad goals.   he has a Boucher/Checkmanek feel to him, like he'll be very good and then let in some weak **** to kill his team... even though as @FD19372 correctly pointed out he had no chance on 3 of the 4 goals he gave up and the other was a crazy ass deflection .  Bishop needs to "do it" for me to feel like he has "it" the King has done it repeatedly and is IMO the best goalie in the game. Certainly the best left playing 

All bad things come to an end. I think the Bolts take Game 7.

I have the Bolts winning in the 1st OT. Bishop has come back with a strong game every time he got shelled, this game will be no different. Lundy has a made a rep off these types of games, but you can't win them all....Palat scores in OT to end it all.

I'm rooting for the Lightning but I think King Henrik will earn another game 7 victory.  I think the Rags will win in 2 overtimes  2-1.

Archived