Game #13 - Flyers at Flames - Nov 5 2015 - 9:00 ET

brelic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not even *my* city and I love that post. I adopted them 40 years ago, not the same as living there of course, but Philly pride is so very important to me also.

Oh, I know jammer. We are.. . Of a kind. In a different reality. I could have called you friend.

Goddman Warriors!

:ph34r:

I'd be willing to bet some large money that Monahan, who has stuggled of late will break out in this game, it's the Philly way....

Nick Grossmannnnn no has more goals on the season than Vorachek with his marker in the 1st tonight.

Oh, I know jammer. We are.. . Of a kind. In a different reality. I could have called you friend.

Goddman Warriors!

:ph34r:

HA HA....but the only person the Warriors are pissing off of late are me!   I have noticed a trend of starting slow the last 3 years, so hopefully, an anomaly.

It's time to end the Manning experiment. 

Waive him and lets see what Alt can do 

I agree how many more times do they need to see him do nothing or make a mistake. I haven't really seen him make a positive play all season.

And a piss-poor effort by Couturier trying to tie up Backlund in front 

Amen you beat me to it goddamn that pisses me off act like you care for ******* sake!!!!! 1 friggin point in 6 games crying shame!!

Vincent Lecavalier mistakes Flyers teammate's head for puck

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/vincent-lecavalier-mistakes-flyers-teammate-s-head-for-puck--gif-043917705.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

He's tired of serving popcorn he's got to make a spot for him...he knows the lick he put on Gagner won't keep him out long.

I fell asleep. What happened?

They lost in OT it was a 2 man break MDZ was covering his man who got a shot off and Coots half asses a weak stick check on his guy the puck hits him in the leg area he kicked at it but it didn't hit skate the puck bounces off him into the net. Coots makes a better effort maybe the guy can't kick at it....

....Aaaaah f**k it 1 point in 6 games is enough....

Archived