Who's Laughing Now?

4 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Don't get me wrong, I still hate Full Kessel. :mad:  I just figured this was appropriate.

He was never going to get "payback" in a Leafs jersey though because no Leafs player ever does.  :hocky:

Awww, poor wisdom :(Did he steal all your cookies?

Kessel is a contributor, not a leader. If you already have a good team, he can add to it, but, if you have a poor team, well, he adds to that too. I wish him no ill will, but let's not give him credit for something he didn't do either. I will now switch over to cheering for whoever plays the Pens because that way, the mighty Leafs will get a better pick.....:5726b5f6e7bd6_bigteeth:

3 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Kessel is a contributor, not a leader. If you already have a good team, he can add to it, but, if you have a poor team, well, he adds to that too. I wish him no ill will, but let's not give him credit for something he didn't do either. I will now switch over to cheering for whoever plays the Pens because that way, the mighty Leafs will get a better pick.....:5726b5f6e7bd6_bigteeth:

:PostAward2:

I like this post!  Pretty much sums up Kessel IMO...fantastic contributor and a piece you add...NOT build around.

3 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Kessel is a contributor, not a leader. If you already have a good team, he can add to it, but, if you have a poor team, well, he adds to that too.

True.  :ok:

If that were me though, I'd be racing over to smile and take photos of Ovechkin's face after the loss. :)

1 hour ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

If that were me though, I'd be racing over to smile and take photos of Ovechkin's face after the loss. :)

That's okay, he can just use the canned pictures from the network for this year, and 2015 and 2014 and 2013 and 2012 and . . . . . . .

5 hours ago, nossagog said:

That's okay, he can just use the canned pictures from the network for this year, and 2015 and 2014 and 2013 and 2012 and . . . . . . .

Do you think Ovechkin is going to be one of these players that never wins a Cup in his entire career?  :ermm:

ie: He'll retire with 700+ goals but they'll stick the asterisk after his name that he "just couldn't perform in the clutch" or something to that effect.

I'm still convinced that Ovechkin will leave for the KHL. Russian players have a way of never cracking the TOP XX in anything in the NHL, other than single season totals. :unsure[1]:

6 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Just posted something about this in another thread...great minds!

On 5/12/2016 at 6:43 AM, BluPuk said:

Just have to say one thing.... LET'S GO PENS!

On 5/12/2016 at 10:39 AM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

:PostAward2:

I like this post!  Pretty much sums up Kessel IMO...fantastic contributor and a piece you add...NOT build around.

Fortunately for the Pens they are paying him a "contributor's" salary.  Many thanks to Toronto for adding the extra $2,000,000 that bumps him into the "build around" range.

On 5/13/2016 at 10:59 AM, B21 said:

Fortunately for the Pens they are paying him a "contributor's" salary.  Many thanks to Toronto for adding the extra $2,000,000 that bumps him into the "build around" range.

It's only money.  :welcome:

My hard earned cable TV money! :rage:

Archived