Did Neuvy get the start to showcase to goalie-needy Kings?

Cheesesteak

On 10/16/2016 at 10:10 AM, OccamsRazor said:

I'll try typing slooooower for you.

He (meaning Mason the guy between the pipes last night #35) didn't as in did not, have a great game last night.

Capiche?

:572958dbdbdef_bonkingheadonwall:

So, what's your point, I don't get it?  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Can you type a touch slower please?

20 minutes ago, Cheesesteak said:

So, what's your point, I don't get it?  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Can you type a touch slower please?

I'll let Bill M. save me the time....

4) Steve Mason was not awful in the Coyotes game -- the game could have gotten out of hand for Philly a few times and he kept the deficit manageable, especially when it was 3-1 -- but he did not have his A game, either.

Yes. To bad he is getting traded to L.A. now....

:CelebratingSmiley:

25 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I'll let Bill M. save me the time....

4) Steve Mason was not awful in the Coyotes game -- the game could have gotten out of hand for Philly a few times and he kept the deficit manageable, especially when it was 3-1 -- but he did not have his A game, either.

Yes. To bad he is getting traded to L.A. now....

:CelebratingSmiley:

So in other words...he didn't not have a great game? 

Doesn't trading Mason to the Kings make us... Goalie Needy ????

To me it looks like both goalies are getting a shot here splitting time as the season starts.  -- Which means Mason will be the starter for the Home Opener.

53 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Doesn't trading Mason to the Kings make us... Goalie Needy ????

To me it looks like both goalies are getting a shot here splitting time as the season starts.  -- Which means Mason will be the starter for the Home Opener.

Never. Toughfighter has Heeter on speed dial!!!

I like both goalies but if Mason is getting traded we are f'd.  I am sorry but Neuvy just can't stay healthy...  I know one of them is gone eventually, and I like Neuvy, but I just don't see him being the workhorse goalie that can last a season.   

And is Stolarz ready to handle some games in the NHL?

11 minutes ago, murraycraven said:

I like both goalies but if Mason is getting traded we are f'd.  I am sorry but Neuvy just can't stay healthy...  I know one of them is gone eventually, and I like Neuvy, but I just don't see him being the workhorse goalie that can last a season.   

And is Stolarz ready to handle some games in the NHL?

Agreed. And no.

26 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

@murraycraven

How's the hockey season shaping up - are you coaching again?

just started practice two weeks ago.   I have been impressed w/ the pace of practices so far so hopefully the trend continues.   Last year we were slow out of the gate and it hurt us bad.

This year should be a good year in terms of talent and we have a really solid defense which is nice for once.  Have a couple nice additions on offense so I am expecting a good season.

Now my life turns into nothing but work and hockey!!

24 minutes ago, murraycraven said:

just started practice two weeks ago.   I have been impressed w/ the pace of practices so far so hopefully the trend continues.   Last year we were slow out of the gate and it hurt us bad.

This year should be a good year in terms of talent and we have a really solid defense which is nice for once.  Have a couple nice additions on offense so I am expecting a good season.

Now my life turns into nothing but work and hockey!!

Hopefully beer fits in there as well.

Archived