Game #11 - Red Wings (3) at Flyers (4) - Nov 2, 2016 @ 8:00 ET

AlaskaFlyerFan

5 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Wings haven't won in Philly since 1997!

Giroux with 10 game point streak...longest of his career.

Luby gets his 1st NHL goal.

Too bad if only he was a star.....

Claude Giroux’s hot start lands him among league leaders in jersey sales

http://sonsofpenn.com/flyers/claude-giroux-league-leaders-jersey-sales/

25 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I've been defending G for two years on various fora. He's not as talented as Crosby and Malkin and probably Kane and a handful of others, but he's a great player in his own right. But for most philadelphians, if he's not the absolute best night in and night out, then he's garbage. 

I’ve been defending G for two years on various fora. He’s not as talented as Crosby and Malkin and probably Kane and a handful of others, but he’s a great player in his own right. But for most philadelphians, if he’s not the absolute best night in and night out, then he’s garbage.

+1 for using fora :)

17 minutes ago, philaphansrefugee said:

I've been defending G for two years on various fora. He's not as talented as Crosby and Malkin and probably Kane and a handful of others, but he's a great player in his own right. But for most philadelphians, if he's not the absolute best night in and night out, then he's garbage. 

Considering those 3 names were taken 1st or 2nd overall and Claude went 22nd...he's been not bad. :flyer:

I have to add a friendly amendment to my earlier post.  While this was a blue collar, Philly-style win, Luby's goal, in addition to G's, showed patience and talent.  I didn't see it in slo-mo until the post-game show.  He did a fine job pulling the rabbit, then going high on Mzarak.  If I believe what I read, Hakstol loves the guy's work ethic and attention to detail.  I like his speed. From Russia with Flyers Love.....

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I backed off that.  Can't argue what he's doing right now.  As long as his line is producing and he is getting points, he's doing what he needs to do.

I swear I heard couturier's name called for an assist on lyubimov's goal but I just checked and it doesn't show up.  Did it get taken away?  If so, he's had 2 points (1g/1a) since game 1.

C'mon people...I need a fight!

I can't believe no one has given AMac any credit for last night?!?  He was on the ice for the entire OT.  The Wings controlled the puck from the drop and AMac got stuck out there for 1:41 when Voracek scored!  Yeah, I know...1:41 isn't all THAT long but it's about 4 times longer than he would normally be out there (Some may say it was 1:41 too long). It sure seemed like a long time when I was watching.  And he didn't screw up!

2 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

I can't believe no one has given AMac any credit for last night?!?  He was on the ice for the entire OT.  The Wings controlled the puck from the drop and AMac got stuck out there for 1:41 when Voracek scored!  Yeah, I know...1:41 isn't all THAT long but it's about 4 times longer than he would normally be out there (Some may say it was 1:41 too long). It sure seemed like a long time when I was watching.  And he didn't screw up!

My bad usually when i see #47 out there now i just close my eyes!!!!!

Image result for close my eyes gif

• brelic changed the title to Game #11 - Red Wings (3) at Flyers (4) - Nov 2, 2016 @ 8:00 ET

Archived