• Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

That is an ignorant statement

No, I'm quite serious and not the one who is ignorant, but thanks for the entertaining irony. 

You will NOT find that name on an NHL roster. I guarantee you. 

Well...........here is to hoping the Blues facade stops tonight.

Nashville-Anaheim seems like a reasonably entertaining Western Finals...........though I think Edmonton-Nashville would be better.

Regardless of what the Blues do here, I am actually interested in seeing what kind of direction Coach Mike Yeo takes the team next year.

Believe it or not, I don't DISLIKE him (remember he was the Wild's coach last season) though I do take issue with the way he handled some of the players and his refusal to bench certain players when they clearly didn't rate prime minutes.

One would think a coach grows, learns and adapts (Guy Boucher in Ottawa and John Tortorella in Columbus are proof of that), but until I see what kind of stamp Yeo puts on the Blues as the full time head coach (and not just 'taking over for Hitchcock'), I won't know whether he has learned from some of his follies as the coach of the Wild.

If the Preds eliminate St. Louis finally tonight, Coach Yeo will face the first of his adversity and should have him reflecting on what needs to be done during the off season to make sure his team improves come next year.

As for Peter Laviolette, I think the sky's the limit for he and his team.

As well as the Preds have played to this point, I think they are just scratching the surface of what the team could be capable of.

I stated in a previous post (somewhere) that I thought the Preds' main issue would be replacing Pekka Rinne down the road....which could come sooner than later.

I like Nashville's defensive make up and their forward lines are a nice mixture of up n comers, current good players, and tough old vets.

Viktor Arvidsson should be a bonafide star in this league......don't forget that. I've already compared him to a Swedish version of Nikita Kucherov and I will stand by that.

Go Preds go!

Come next season, I will be rooting for the Wild to put you guys out, but for now, take care of the Blues..........Coach Mike Yeo would like to get to the links as soon as possible.... ;)

Maybe this offseason the Blues can:

Sign Ryan Miller for the net.

Sign Lindy Ruff to coach.

Sign Jim Schoenfeld as the team dietitian.

Sign Dave Andrechuk to work with the Blues on their skating and footwork.

Just a thought.

Congrats to the Predators on making their first ever Conference finals.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

@Samifan

Holy Crap!

What the heck happened to Madonna after all these years!!??

It's from eating too many Buffalo Wings at Applebee's all these years. :VeryCool:

3 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

His golf coach Psychologist said it would help his game. 

There fixed it for ya! ;)  I too like to fix things and  I'm just being neighborly by returning the favor. :)

Archived