I have a structured settlement.....

yave1964

Is the NHL a major league or not??? I watch a lot of NHL network (probably too much for my own good) and I swear the only two commercials they show over and over and over ect.... are JG Wentworth (I NEED CASH NOW!!!) whose damn jingle is forever imprented in my head and the worst of all is that damn Senior Care USA hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4 commercial where an older woman is relieved she is not dead but lets her kids know that when she dies there is plenty of insurance and her blonde daughter or daughter in law or whatever is grinning in a very disturbing way while sitting on the bed hovering like a ghoul, you can almost see her planning how she is going to spend the money.

Come on NHL Network, please get us some new sponsors It is only November and I am already sick of ones you have been throwing at us.

@yave1964

I have absolutely NOTHING to add to this thread, but had to chime in because I am not just typing "lol", I LITERALLY was reading your description of that life insurance commercial.

I watch lots of NHL Network too, but I mostly ignore the commercials.

They are just background noise to me.

Yes, I am aware of the ones you talked about, but I couldn't honestly go into details on any of them because I treat them like 'white noise' right when the NHL Network anchors say, "When we return".

My attention tunes back in once they actually DO get back.........unless it's Brian Lawton with his drunken look and bar stool analysis, or the pervy looking Bill Lindsey who always seems to be ogling Jamie Hersch or Kelly Nash..... in which case I take sips of Mike's Hard Lemonade to try to keep my skin from crawling.... :bigteeth:

Thanks for the laugh my friend.....I may actually pay attention to that life insurance commercial now.

I want to see what that ghoulish daughter in law is planning..... I bet I could pick out a few gears creaking around in that macabre brain of hers.....  

2 hours ago, FD19372 said:

I'll trade that ad for ANY Progressive Insurance ads with that goofy idiot, Flo. The most awful, annoying, overkilled, unfunniest, intelligence insulting commercials there are.

Sad part is, she is making at least a million per year to make those damn commercials....

9 hours ago, Trefilov22 said:

Call J G WENTWORTH 8 7 7 CASH NOW!  8 7 7 CASH NOW!!!!

It's so catchy.

I wonder how it would do on the billboard charts if they released it.

It can't be worse than Bieber right?

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

It's so catchy.

I wonder how it would do on the billboard charts if they released it.

It can't be worse than Bieber right?

Get Taylor Swift to sing it so you can hit all 24 keys.

Just now, WordsOfWisdom said:

I don't watch the NHL network, but I'm convinced that during hockey games in general, the two most common themes to the commercials are:

1. Beer
  2. Pickup trucks

:)

NHL Network for American audiences is kinda like TSN Canada with fewer "Eh's" and no over opinionated old guy wearing a curtain for a suit.  :VeryCool:

32 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

NHL Network for American audiences is kinda like TSN Canada with fewer "Eh's" and no over opinionated old guy wearing a curtain for a suit.  :VeryCool:

now THAT was the perfect description ever....

Archived