Hakstol has zero personality and neither does the team

RonJeremy

Agree, this is one of my complaints about Hakstol as well.  He also never works the refs, which is problematic to me.  Your coach has to be a commander, both in terms of Xs and Os but also emotionally.  I don't see that from Hakstol.

I’d rather have an emotional guy like Keenan or Laviolette. Those guys may wear out their welcome after a few years, but they get results. Our team does not have any true outspoken leaders, so the coach needs to step up and show something, especially with a young team.

He looks like something of a zombie to me. There is a cold glare that could be hemorrhoid pain or numbness. Could it be part of the problem...maybe.  Per last week, I give 50/50 odds of him being behind the bench for 2018-19. 

23 hours ago, Howie58 said:

He looks like something of a zombie to me.

Perhaps he is a zombie Howie, and that's why the Flyers are making boneheaded plays at the end of games... Hakstol has eaten their brains ! 

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

Perhaps he is a zombie Howie, and that's why the Flyers are making boneheaded plays at the end of games... Hakstol has eaten their brains ! 

No. it's the Hakstol stare. It's microwaved their brains.

>> No fire, no emotion, no personality, equals no results

Bingo.... never once have I seen him yell at a player... or a ref...  or call a time out when the players are on a different planet someplace...  no emotion at all. 

That may be fine for schools in the day we live in... ( participation trophies et all )...but that's even   B S.... I wouldn't want my kids to play in a school like that.

Let's get a coach and not a babysitter.   And as much as I loved Hex as a player... if he thinks the current coach is acceptable.. he needs to be gone also.

Archived