Flyers Claim Oduya off waivers, lose Alt

AJgoal

Oduya brings 2 Cups to the roster too.

Image result for here's johnny gif

And is very versatile and can play either side of the blueline that will help mix the pairs if need be.

In my opinion i would like him in the lineup over Manning. Manning is weak. 

3 hours ago, brelic said:

I think Read on the 4th is an upgrade from Weise. 

the entire 4th line is garbage. Your 4th line should bring energy and some PK ability....they do not bring any of that 

6 hours ago, Pucked in the head said:

I would have had Read up in Philly over 22, 51( lately) and laughton too, probably over sluggo lehtera too, I think they shafted him (Read) this season

Part of Read's problem has been his health. He always seems to be playing dinged up and not healthy. That said, I would still start him over Lehtera or Weise.

38 minutes ago, flyerrod said:

Part of Read's problem has been his health. He always seems to be playing dinged up and not healthy. That said, I would still start him over Lehtera or Weise.

I'd start Rick's Lumina over Lehtera or Weise.

2 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

I'd start Rick's Lumina over Lehtera or Weise.

The thing is, they've been fairly effective - I thought Lehtera  in particular was "great" last night. (I don't know if the fancy analytics bear this out, I suspect not).

Which is amazing when you see how slow they are. I guess they are always fairly close together as a result, which means good puck support. :IDunnoSmiley:

Interesting info, Flyers didn't know they lost Alt till they found out they won the claim for Oduya.

So Alt or not Oduya was going to be a Flyer. I thought that was a reaction to losing him.

https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/sports/nhl/flyers/2018/02/27/addition-johnny-oduya-may-not-move-travis-sanheim-down-flyers-depth-chart/378861002/

On 27/02/2018 at 3:38 AM, Pucked in the head said:

I would have had Read up in Philly over 22, 51( lately) and laughton too, probably over sluggo lehtera too, I think they shafted him (Read) this season

Laughton? What? No 

Archived