Scott Stevens as coach.

Jam1986

• hf101 changed the title to Scott Stevens as coach.

I think has till the mid season of his last year.........then if much improvement hasn't been shown then the axeman cometh...

...however in the meantime i think Ron this year should show Murphy and Lappy the door...it's time...

Brind’Amour will probably get promoted in Carolina now that Peters is gone. I want no part of Recchi. 

I wish the Flyers could get Timonen to coach the D and Briere to coach the PP.

42 minutes ago, sekkes85 said:

How has his cake baking skills developed over the years?  

Unless everyone named Stevens is an aspiring Baker you have to wrong one. Your thinking of John Stevens (aka Johnnycakes) who is currently baking for the Kings

1 minute ago, Samifan said:

Unless everyone named Stevens is an aspiring Baker you have to wrong one. Your thinking of John Stevens (aka Johnnycakes) who is currently baking for the Kings

Oh sweet baby jesus....  I need coffee

3 hours ago, sekkes85 said:

Oh sweet baby jesus....  I need coffee

Don't blame yourself.  Actually considering SCOTT Stevens for the Flyers is a deal with the devil I never dreamed I'd have to consider.  

I don't hate it, I just hate it. 

really though, I just wish he'd take over for Murphy and Lappy for a few years instead of needing to be a head coach.  But that's not likely a roll he'd accept.  He probably makes more working twice a week for NHL network. 

17 hours ago, Samifan said:

Brind’Amour will probably get promoted in Carolina now that Peters is gone. I want no part of Recchi. 

I wish the Flyers could get Timonen to coach the D and Briere to coach the PP.

I wish the Flyers would just find the best person for the job and try to forget about their former players.  It doesn't seem to work out.  I've been content with Hextall as GM so far, and I actually thought Stevens was a good coach... but Laviolette was the best coach they've had since Keenan IMHO and they signed him because he was available and awesome. 

Then they fired him because... Um... reasons?

Archived