Dear Flyers Organ-I-zation,

SlapShot

On 12/31/2018 at 8:50 PM, SlapShot said:

It's still not working! :mad:

Well maybe with our now 4-game losing streak a trade or two will be made!  It didn't take long for that extremely short bump in "good" play to be over.  These players need to be shaken to their core!!!

4 hours ago, fan4ever said:

Well maybe with our now 4-game losing streak a trade or two will be made!  It didn't take long for that extremely short bump in "good" play to be over.  These players need to be shaken to their core!!!

Trade Voracek NOW! 

I know, points and all that, but he is seriously one of the dumbest damned players I have ever seen. And I saw Butsayev. 

11 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Trade Voracek NOW! 

I know, points and all that, but he is seriously one of the dumbest damned players I have ever seen. And I saw Butsayev. 

points are going to be what brings value back.. so YES ! POINTS...he scores a lot of them, I mean A LOT.  He's big, he skates well, he's strong on the puck... nevermind the $.05 plays at the worst moments...he'll get you those 3 goals when you're down 5-1...he's a production MACHINE !

11 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Trade Voracek NOW! 

I can forgive Butsayev. He was never a part of that team's core. Sorry Jake, but it's time to lose your Flyers Gold Card.

I'd trade Voracek and Ghost in a heartbeat.  I think they can get good value for Ghost.  Voracek's contract makes him tough to move unless the Flyers retain a bunch of salary.

Just now, vis said:

I'd trade Voracek and Ghost in a heartbeat.  I think they can get good value for Ghost.  Voracek's contract makes him tough to move unless the Flyers retain a bunch of salary.

Retain ALL the damn salary. Just get him off the team

3 minutes ago, vis said:

Maybe....trade him to LA for Kovalchuk, then buy Kovalchuk out at the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Maybe....trade him to LA for Kovalchuk, then buy Kovalchuk out at the end of the season.

I think the structure of his deal makes buying him out prohibitive.  Better off just paying him the next two years.

I don't think I'd make that trade.

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

Im joking by the wsy.

LOL .......  Can you imagine the sh$tstorm that would occur on here if that trade actually happened ... LOL

6 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

he'll get you those 3 goals when you're down 5-1...he's a production MACHINE !

I'm assuming that is a joke....if not.......let's just start with ONE goal when you're down 4-0.

#babysteps

Lose for Hughes!!!!!! :hyper:

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I'm assuming that is a joke....if not.......let's just start with ONE goal when you're down 4-0.

#babysteps

Lose for Hughes!!!!!! :hyper:

No the point was, he'll score when it doesn't matter.  But whatever, take  it any way you want.

Watching Hughes in the world junior tournament...wow that kid sees the ice Really well. 

7 hours ago, pilldoc said:

LOL .......  Can you imagine the sh$tstorm that would occur on here if that trade actually happened ... LOL

If we're talking Voracek for Kovalchuk, I actually wouldn't hate it.  Only 2 more years of $6.25 cap hit vs. 5 or 6 of $8.25M.

Kovalchuk next to Giroux (much as I honestly can't stand Kovalchuk) could work better than Kovalchuk next to anyone in LA.

And next year you could actually have Kovalchuk next to Frost, and JVR next to the ticket counter at the bus station.

I'm not begging for this trade or anything, but it wouldn't tick me off if it gets rid of DumbDumb

Though, I think we could get a decent couple of kids & picks for Voracek.  I just don't see Flutcker trading for prospects & picks after what went on with Hextall.

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

No the point was, he'll score when it doesn't matter.  But whatever, take  it any way you want.

Watching Hughes in the world junior tournament...wow that kid sees the ice Really well. 

Oh I agree then like the other night already down 3-0 he finally does something for the first time in like 9 games when the battle is already lost.

It's why I am ready to move on from him.

I would trade him for Mark Stone straight up i am so done with him.

58 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well what are you waiting for, break out the fax machine, I'm warming the Lumina up, we can get Applebees to go on the way out of town...

While we're there we should also get Anderson since Ottawa traded for Nilsson. 

Archived