Way to go Bryz

Guest OH1FlyersFan

Man, he just kills me. That go ahead goal was all on him. He needs to work on following the puck. Yes, there's going to be traffic, but man he's frustrating. This is what I get for lauding his play yesterday. Is it too much to ask for a solid, consistent, goaltender??

On the plus side, he did manage to hold the lead Hartnell gave us for about a minute before giving up the tying goal. That's progress. I suppose.

Man, he just kills me. That go ahead goal was all on him. He needs to work on following the puck. Yes, there's going to be traffic, but man he's frustrating. This is what I get for lauding his play yesterday. Is it too much to ask for a solid, consistent, goaltender??

On the plus side, he did manage to hold the lead Hartnell gave us for about a minute before giving up the tying goal. That's progress. I suppose.

Wow.

WOW.

Wow.

I can't believe they commit that long to a guy whos never even wore the jesrey FIRST is beyond me!!!!!

Why you heff to be mad?

Brutal game by Bryz. While we wait for him to become the goalie we thought he would be please play Bob.

It's a shame, he was the #1 goalie to get in free agency but for some reason he's sh!t the bed.

I don't know how much of our d plays into it but if he just gives up 1 bad goal a game that's to much.

Well I only saw bits and pieces of the game today but I saw all the HLs - the goals. Neither goalie played very well, and that really sucks because finally maybe TT is coming back down to Earth, he has a so-so game - Hartnell blows 3 past him in 20 minutes - and we STILL can't beat these fkrs.

I don't know how much of the game is on Bryzgalov but from what I saw he looked SMALL. The SO was a joke. The wraparound (Campbell i think?) was a joke. Lucic's goal was a good shot but - duh, of course Bryz can't come up with it. I see a guy cross the blue line with speed, make a move, wind up - I know it's going in. That sucks.

SMALL should be Bryzgalov's fkn nickname not Universe. Small. That's Bryzaglov in the O&B so far - small, in every sense of the word.

• Like 1

I agree Canoli. This would have been THE game for Bryz to steal. Thomas looked human. This was our chance. We had the momentum and a great chance to pick up two points - against a tough team. This would have been a huge win. Think of the momentum and what it would have done to boost morale and confidence. All we needed was for Bryz to play up to his "credentials" and that $51 million contract and make a save. Just one. The offense gave him 4 goals. Hartnell alone gave 3. The Flyers were energized and hitting like crazy. It was really good to see. They should have been rewarded for that effort. Now I'm worried they'll be terribly deflated. We'll see how they rebound......

Well I only saw bits and pieces of the game today but I saw all the HLs - the goals. Neither goalie played very well, and that really sucks because finally maybe TT is coming back down to Earth, he has a so-so game - Hartnell blows 3 past him in 20 minutes - and we STILL can't beat these fkrs.

I don't know how much of the game is on Bryzgalov but from what I saw he looked SMALL. The SO was a joke. The wraparound (Campbell i think?) was a joke. Lucic's goal was a good shot but - duh, of course Bryz can't come up with it. I see a guy cross the blue line with speed, make a move, wind up - I know it's going in. That sucks.

SMALL should be Bryzgalov's fkn nickname not Universe. Small. That's Bryzaglov in the O&B so far - small, in every sense of the word.

Good post. The other goals Bryzgalov let in weren't his fault but he was outplayed by Thomas, who had many more big saves and didn't give up a soft one. He was obviously outplayed in the shoot out.