Game 30: Flyers at Islanders; 3/20/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

Greetings:

The O and B are underdogs heading into the match:

https://pickdawgz.com/nhl-picks/2021-03-20/philadelphia-flyers-at-new-york-islanders-3-20-21-nhl-picks-and-prediction

Which Flyers team shows up?  Is it the respectable team that won on Thursday, or the Keystone Cops of Wednesday against the Rangers?

Edited by Howie58

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

And beats up Matt Martin. Flyers strip Giroux of C and hand it over to JVR. He becomes the new John Sim in Flyer fan fokelore.

And Patrick gets a hat trick...

• Haha 1

So Morgan Frost is pretty much done for the year unless the Flyers get to something like the conference finals.

Well that such for his development.

But I am good with him being healthy and hopefully stronger for 2021-22 they need him locking down a roster spot.

7 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So Morgan Frost is pretty much done for the year unless the Flyers get to something like the conference finals.

Well that such for his development.

But I am good with him being healthy and hopefully stronger for 2021-22 they need him locking down a roster spot.

Since he is injured at least he won't be included in a desperate trade. I'm looking forward to us having some exciting new players next season. 

2 hours ago, CoachX said:

...and Jake doesn't make any stupid turnovers

This thread was going great with things that were totally believable and could happen until this!! 

This is why we can’t have nice things, someone always has to take it to far. Lol

REPORTED 😂

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

This thread was going great with things that were totally believable and could happen until this!! 

This is why we can’t have nice things, someone always has to take it to far. Lol

REPORTED 😂

you should have invoked Grandma on me!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

Since he is injured at least he won't be included in a desperate trade. I'm looking forward to us having some exciting new players next season. 

isn't this the normal end of season motto?

19 minutes ago, CoachX said:

And beats up Matt Martin. Flyers strip Patrick of the C...

Man I am afraid Matt Martin is going to need a hearse after this game, screw the ambulance he is D.O.A.

...it might be smart if he gets the ol Philly flu..

:ToastingSmiley:

Edited by OccamsRazor
#bourbonup

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Man I am afraid Matt Martin is going to need a hearse after this game, screw the ambulance he is D.O.A.

...it might be smart if he gets the ol Philly flu..

:ToastingSmiley:

remember a few seasons back when he got his friggin nose exploded in a fight with a Flyer?

I can't remember who that was.... I wish we had a guy like that for todays game

18 minutes ago, CoachX said:

remember a few seasons back when he got his friggin nose exploded in a fight with a Flyer?

I can't remember who that was.... I wish we had a guy like that for todays game

Ryan White tagged Martin good yup:

• Good Post 1