Shortest Books Ever Written

Poulin20

@doom88

I merged this thread with the older thread. It is quite easy to find, just use the search function in the upper right under messenger.

I know how to search haha. I just thought it was nearly new member mandatory reading type material, and easy to update from sticky. Some other forums do it, wasn't sure what the philosophy here was.

The Fine Art of Dating Girls....by Sidney Crosby :)

I found a perfect illustration......

Sidney appears to party with a nice crowd. Even with blurred faces these girls are hot. No drink in hand for Crosby though, and judging by the table set up and white wine in hand, we’re going to assume this is Christmas dinner at the Lemieux household. Oh wait, Crosby’s sweater is a dead give away, this is definitely a Christmas dinner at the Lemieux household.

87.jpg

How to Be A Great Captain

By Claude Giroux

Foreword by Mike Richards and Eric Lindros

Lets see how he does next year....you might have to right revision. :)

In all fairness, I have no problems with Lindros. Sadly his life was controlled more by his father/agent than anything else. Then the concussions and collapsed lung and then the feud with Clarkie. Ask most Flyer fans and they have no problem with Lindros wearing the "C". However, I agree it might be a case of too much too soon and being labeled as the next great one.

• 3 weeks later...