Selling Low on Provorov or High on Konecny ?

mojo1917

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Why would the Flyers trade a two way defenceman who puts up points better than a big slow forward?

Oh, right....Chuckles. Deal is probably done other than Fletchers throw in draft picks. 

And why trade defensemen for a loser of a hockey player like  Jesse Puljujarvi?      If this didn't so completely smell like Flyer idiocy, I'd say the writer is on crack.

The whole front office needs to be butchered.

Then again,, those enthralled with stupid puppets will surely think this is a terrific idea.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Why would the Flyers trade a two way defenceman who puts up points better than a big slow forward?

Oh, right....Chuckles. Deal is probably done other than Fletchers throw in draft picks. 

If Chuck traded Ivan for Jesse he should be shot on the spot.

However maybe they can at least move Kevin...

1 hour ago, mkscrewy said:

don't get too excited. You know that moving any Flyers player comes at a cost for us. Chuck has set his own dumbass precedent; any other GM in the league would be a fool to take less.

Damn this is so true... I only wish it was about retaining salary, which always sucks but to get rid of Hayes would be well worth it. But everybody knows you can get a whole lot more from Fletcher..

3 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Trading Provorov for the right package back, including Jesse P doesn't concern me, nor does the 6 year extension with a NMC that the chucktard is sure to give him the week after he arrives. What does concern me is the announcement the following week that Jesse has a career ending core injury that he has been playing through for 3 years. The chucktard loves those guys!

19 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

Trading Provorov for the right package back, including Jesse P doesn't concern me, nor does the 6 year extension with a NMC that the chucktard is sure to give him the week after he arrives. What does concern me is the announcement the following week that Jesse has a career ending core injury that he has been playing through for 3 years. The chucktard loves those guys

If Puljujarvi had a career-ending core injury, how would anyone notice the difference?  He's absolutely a waste of laces.  If I make that trade, I better get a pick and prospect and I'd let JP walk off on RFA  this summer.

No way in the world I trade for him.

So book your tickets now for "Welcome JP Night."  It's almost guaranteed.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

and please don't give the change of scenery garbage

Right?  If he can't have the puck bounce off his ### and accidentally get some points with talent in Edmonton, what the hell will he do with Kevin fricken Hayes?   

I honestly cannot begin to imagine why this is even a fleeting thought.  Why is Chuck hell bent on helping every single team in the league right their mistakes except the team that employs his worthless a##?