Game 69: Toronto Maple Leafs at Philadelphia Flyers; 3/19/24 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

2 minutes ago, Cheesesteak said:

reddit.nhlbite.com for anyone needing a new stream...that other site cut away from game and is stuck in some WPT loop

http://reddit.nhlbite.com

To add my bit to the pile... For anybody who has a VPN, this site has amazing quality:

https://nhl66.ir/

• Like 1

Poehling great hustle to get the puck out of the zone, or the Leaves would have had a great chance. The Flyers need to slow the pace down, a bit.

• Like 1

The post gets the number one star of the night. Everybody thought the post was a stiff. Not me. 

Bertuzzi makes it a one goal game. They got momentum from their PK. Now the Flyers are getting sloppy and careless, and the Leaves have a chance to tie the game. Damn. Stay out of the box!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Adam Ginning a very quietly good night i say!!

Staal should already of had his Masters Degree in Popcorn Artistry this season, but Ginning is going to make sure Staal earns the Reddenbacker Award before the end of the season 🍿

• Like 3

Just now, Samifan said:

Wonder what it’s like to have a team with tons of offensive stars? 🤔

Those Leave offensive stars still don't know what it's like, to win a Cup. Oh, that's right...neither do the Flyers. 

Carry on.:beer:

• Like 1
  • Uggh... 1

4 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Those Leave offensive stars still don't know what it's like, to win a Cup. Oh, that's right...neither do the Flyers. 

Carry on.:beer:

The way the Leafs had the Flyers pinned in their own zone during long stretches, I almost broke out the Yackity Sax music 😂

• Haha 1

great to see Ersson bounce back and have a real good game.

Laughton 2 plays of the game, taking the penalty prevented a goal then comes out of the box and scores. York/Sanheim had a great night too. Flyers bent but didn't crack!

• Like 2