Flyers willing to talk trade for 4 1st rounders for Weber!

Guest TimKerrFan12

Anesimov and Dubinsky are "garbage?"

Wow. Not to me they're not. I think NY gave away too much for Rick Nash. They're making the same mistake we always make, giving away good, strong players - better than average or average - for 1 MiracleMan FA.

• Like 3

Anesimov and Dubinsky are "garbage?"

Wow. Not to me they're not. I think NY gave away too much for Rick Nash. They're making the same mistake we always make, giving away good, strong players - better than average or average - for 1 MiracleMan FA.

I'm with you on this one... That might not be "gutting" the Rangers but its gonna hurt and hurt bad. If anything, Flyers Fans should have learned my now that there isn't one silver bullet that wins you the cup...

Now... we'll see if Homer has learned that. The ONLY thing he should give up is in a salary dump situation, especially if Doan is serious about coming to Philly. He met with the Flyers brass, had lunch or diner with Snider and promptly went back to his home.... Hmmm I suspect he's waiting on the Weber thing and already had an inside track on the Nash thing... Should be interesting....

• Like 1

Why would u give them anything if they can't match?? Doesn't make sense!

I guess what he meant to say is Nashville would agree that they won't match, but in return for their assurance of not matching they will want the players back instead of picks...At least this is how I read this.

• Like 2

crossingbroad has spotted an execjet on it's way to nashville from philly today. let the speculation flow!

http://flightaware.c...1015Z/KPHL/KBNA

The announcement and presentation of Weber will be tomorrow at FUC. There is buzz there now. The lights will be on all night.

Keep an eye on the Marriott at the airport.

The Atlantic Division is going to be a bloodbath this year...I say the toughest / strongest Division in all the NHL Sit back and enjoy the ride.

It already was last season. It's better now, despite the Devils losing Parise and Pens losing Staal (assuming a healthy Crosby).

@doom88

Homer: Hey David..its me Paul

Polie: What the eff do you want....I told you i wont make an announcement until i have to.....now piss off. (click)

Homer: (callback) Come on Dave we can work this out...

Polie: Ok so I effed up..give me players or I match the offer

Homer: Now Dave ol buddy you know I can't do that. Ed says 4 picks is all you get. If you want to commit financial suicide..that is all you bud.

Poile: Paul you know I'm gonna get fired for this..........

Homer: Dave ..you screwed the pooch on this one.....Now I have to run..I have dinner plans with Shane Doan.

Poile: buuuttttt

(click)

• Like 4

@doom88

Homer: Hey David..its me Paul

Polie: What the eff do you want....I told you i wont make an announcement until i have to.....now piss off. (click)

Homer: (callback) Come on Dave we can work this out...

Polie: Ok so I effed up..give me players or I match the offer

Homer: Now Dave ol buddy you know I can't do that. Ed says 4 picks is all you get. If you want to commit financial suicide..that is all you bud.

Poile: Paul you know I'm gonna get fired for this..........

Homer: Dave ..you screwed the pooch on this one.....Now I have to run..I have dinner plans with Shane Doan.

Poile: buuuttttt

(click)

Hilarious stuff, Doc.

Let's just hope we are still laughing on Wednesday evening (or preferably earlier) when we find out we did NOT end up trading half of the team for Weber.