• Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

Elliott is playing out of his mind since the shoring up of the defense with Bouwmeester and Leopold, the Kings have stumbled and bumbled down the stretch. I think they will make it a series but Hitchcock will pull this one out in 7.

I think this will be the must see of the first round. St. Louis with 13 double digit point players, LA with 14. 498 pim for STL, 453 for LA. Don't take a penalty against either club. STL had 29 pp goals and LA had 32. Elliot is 2.28/.907, Quick is 2.45/.902. They finished 2nd and 3rd in fewest shots allowed.This one is so close. LA has owned the Blues for a while and they swept the season series. But the Kings had a 7-6 April while the Blues went 11-2. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the year STL breaks free. Blues in 7.

How many goals will be scored in this series? Will one other series have a GAME that outscores this series? Two great defenses with meh offenses and top goalies. My kind of hockey.

Of course, I also love bad hockey like the Pens and Flyers played last year in the playoffs, an occsional 7-5 game is a blast too....

Man, that was brutal. The Kings had a 4 minute power play in OT and Quick just brain-farted. All he needed to do was move the puck, but he tried to get cute with it.

If they manage to lose this series, that one is going to hurt.

And the Kings tied it up with about 30 seconds to go in regulation. Should have been a big win for them.