NHL Draft Lottery tonight bring out good luck charms

Guest Mario99

We need Seth Jones hope we get the #1 pick overall

-- if we ended up winning the pick it would be against immense odds. at this point I look at Seth Jones as a fantasy. I would be more than happy if we fell into a slot where we could pick Nurse :rolleyes:

• Like 1

@murraycraven It's either 1st overall, or 11th or 12th. I doubt Nurse is going in any of those slots.

True and the Flyers have no one to blame but themselves. Winning all those meaningless games at the end of the year was stupid. Whether they won them or not they were not making the playoffs and would rather miss the playoffs and draft 4th or 5th versus 11 or 12.

• Like 2

True and the Flyers have no one to blame but themselves. Winning all those meaningless games at the end of the year was stupid. Whether they won them or not they were not making the playoffs and would rather miss the playoffs and draft 4th or 5th versus 11 or 12.

I think we all feel this way but I am glad they didnt purposely tank. That's just sh-tty sportsmanship. I was just hoping they continued to suck naturally like they did all year and score our sweet draft pick that way. What's done is done and at least some of the young guys showed some real promise, especially Mason! Now let's hope for a miracle in the lottery.

• Like 2

I think we all feel this way but I am glad they didnt purposely tank. That's just sh-tty sportsmanship. I was just hoping they continued to suck naturally like they did all year and score our sweet draft pick that way. What's done is done and at least some of the young guys showed some real promise, especially Mason! Now let's hope for a miracle in the lottery.

It would have been sh-tty sportsmanship to tank all the games.... but nobody could blame them for just losing the last game. 8th pick >>>>>>>>> 11th pick.

• Like 1

One sort of cool thing about the Avs winning the lottery- they're a lock to take Jones so he will be returning to the place where he started playing hockey as a 5 year old kid. Kind of a nice story. Not as nice as if the Flyers had won the lottery, but still pretty nice.