Toronto already planning a Cup parade. Ha. Yeah sure

Guest Hockey Junkie

Are you kidding me? All you need now is a time machine to take you back to 1967. Why would you want to jinx your team already. You already shocked the world by making the playoffs next year. So now you assume you will again make it? It may not be so easy. I assure you teams like the Sabres and Flyers can bounce back and teams like the Islanders and Toronto can regress to their usual form.. Something I expect personally.

• Like 1

The Leafs are certainly faster than the Flyers, Sabres or NYI. They gave the Eastern Conf champion Bruins more of a battle than any other team in the East, in fact the Bruins were lucky to squeak by them.

• Like 1

Planning a parade is laughable... But the Leafs did make progress last season, and beat out ten other teams doing it. As I caught grief for in another post... I don't think any fan of a team the Leafs beat should be laughing at them. They were actually the team I felt would stop my own Pens if they faced them. Turned out the Bruins did but the Leafs played them tough too!

• Like 1

@Polaris922 If Bernier turns out as good as advertised, the Leafs will be one of the top teams in the East. Being grouped with the Panthers and Bolts can't hurt things. Very tough division though, they will have their work cut out for them. A good chance they will be a 100 pt team next year.

• Like 2

@flyercanuck Totally agree fc, this org is finally moving in the right direction, despite the GM(s), not because of them. I think Gautheir was a bit of a reach where they seleted him, but other than that little mess up, I don't have anything bad to say. Some of the most blindly loyal fans in the history of sports are going to be rewarded with a second straight playoff appearance.

• Like 1

Thanks, for the welcomes and the advice. As for Leafs fans, I know where a lot of them hang out, but I won't spam this place. I like the look and feel so far in my short visits, and will take some time looking at the regs. Good job :)

@Commander Clueless Welcome to the board, great to have a few new Leaf fans in here. I watch most of the Leaf games, so I know a little bit about the team...plus the fact I have 7 good buddies who worship the team...lol, I get called for any Leaf transaction, no matter how small, they all want an opposing teams fan's view.