Brayden Schenn: MIA

caluso

The OP's post was interpreted by me as showing no patience...  "man these guys suck ".   while sucking he's second on the team in points. 

I stand by my post.  your mileage may vary  all rights reserved ruxoran

I call bullshit on that one bub. Just because you've got nothing better to do with your life than memorize the Flyers cap situation over the next decade doesn't make somebody a bad fan for not doing the same thing.

You forgot that they bought out Bryzgalov and Briere?

Where were you? Where did you think they were?

This has nothing to do with the "cap situation over the next decade" it has to do with the team playing on the ice today.

You enjoy calling bullshit, bub, but you certainly seem incapable of recognizing your own bullshit.

Also, too, capgeek.com exists as a thing that exists.

• Like 1

You forgot that they bought out Bryzgalov and Briere?

Where were you? Where did you think they were?

This has nothing to do with the "cap situation over the next decade" it has to do with the team playing on the ice today.

You enjoy calling bullshit, bub, but you certainly seem incapable of recognizing your own bullshit.

Also, too, capgeek.com exists as a thing that exists.

Why yes, as a matter of fact I did. I didn't think it was a criminal offense, but apparently I was wrong. I'm really sorry for it though. I'm glad you pointed out this trivial mistake on my part though. It's made me evaluate what a truly bad fan I am. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a dark room.

Edited by fanaticV3.0

The OP's post was interpreted by me as showing no patience...  "man these guys suck ".   while sucking he's second on the team in points. 

I stand by my post.  your mileage may vary  all rights reserved ruxoran

So what if he did say Schenn sucks? He's not playing well. Is it not allowed to point that out?

Why yes, as a matter of fact I did. I didn't think it was a criminal offense, but apparently I was wrong. I'm really sorry for it though. I'm glad you pointed out this trivial mistake on my part though. It's made me evaluate what a truly bad fan I am. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a dark room.

Nobody called you a "bad fan" - you're putting words in people's mouths.

Why do you act like somebody just punched you in your lady parts every time someone disagrees with you? You get so butt hurt the second somebody challenges your opinion that you start hurling (really lame ones btw) insults and start putting words in people's mouths. Seriously, take a reading and comprehension class. You get all huffy over stuff people never said, then you look at them like they're the one with 3 heads.

• Like 1

Nobody called you a "bad fan" - you're putting words in people's mouths.

Well rad, to be fair, this:

"If you don't realize that the Flyers used both their compliance buyouts, you're an idiot."

isn't exactly a compliment. Yes, it is true. It turns out I'm not perfect, because I really did not realize they reached their limit with the buyout option. I'm sorry to announce that I'm human after all.

Now that you have officially righted my wrong, and you've established I'm an idiot, can we move on? I think we've made a big enough deal out of this non-issue for one day.

Edited by fanaticV3.0

Excuse me sir, but if I am not wrong, you were the person who started suggesting others were an "idiot". If you refer to post #13 in this thread, you will see where you make that statement.

People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones

Well rad, to be fair, this:

"If you don't realize that the Flyers used both their compliance buyouts, you're an idiot."

isn't exactly a compliment. Yes, it is true. It turns out I'm not perfect, because I really did not realize they reached their limit with the buyout option. I'm sorry to announce that I'm human after all.

Now that you have officially righted my wrong, and you've established I'm an idiot, can we move on? I think we've made a big enough deal out of this non-issue for one day.

LMAO! YOU are offended by this??????? Wow...are you completely oblivious to what you have been posting on here bub? If you are....you're an idiot. NOW do you get it....or are you too fragile?

I tried putting this in a more respectful way in the Subban thread. How about easing up on the belligerent tone?. 

LMAO! YOU are offended by this??????? Wow...are you completely oblivious to what you have been posting on here bub? If you are....you're an idiot. NOW do you get it....or are you too fragile?

I tried putting this in a more respectful way in the Subban thread. How about easing up on the belligerent tone?. 

Your victim act is funny considering you threw admittedly threw a fit on another completely unrelated thread because you didn't like something I said here.

Offended? I wouldn't say that. I just think that not remembering something isn't a crime. Not that big a deal. The fact that we're still talking about it is only because of who said it, not what was said.

Funny how you are an expert on EVERTHING, as it relates to the Flyers, but SOMEHOW forgot they bought out their STARTING goalie from last year AND their highest paid(cap-hit) forward.  That is impossible to forget.  ANY casual fan of this team would remember that, or maybe you conveniently forgot it, when arguing one of our moronic points.  You sir or ma'am are a troll, and onto "ignore" you go.  

As I said in my post from yesterday, go back to Silly.com.  There are other morons there, that would be happy to accommodate you.  This is actually a serious hockey board,with informed posters; who can rationally and logically formulate discussions, and also have dissenting opinions with out acting like a 13 year old--a concept that seems to escape you on an daily basis.  

NO ONE can call themselves a Flyers fan and FORGET they bought out Bryz and Briere.  No one!!!!  The monkey NASA sent to the Moon in 1949 knows they bought Bryz and Briere out.  

Feel free to argue and call me an idiot, like you've already done.  Feel free to call other people idiots or fools-like you've already done, feel free to tell them how much they don't know about the game. You've revealed yourself as a fraud and a troll.  

A troll that knows NOTHING about the game, the Flyers, or how to have a logical discussion.  Take your narcissistic *ss somewhere else.  Let the real hockey fans discuss the game here.