Ghost Named Hobey Baker Finalist

ZeZel25

Ghost got the #1 fan vote -  excellent!

Of the 10 finalist Ghost is the only d-man.  Wow Congrats!

That is great news.

Sometimes i wonder if winning the Hobey Baker really means anything....Jason Krog anyone.

Don't want to put undue pressure on the kid, but is this *our* 2nd round diamond in the rough......has Homer finally hit 2nd round pay dirt!?!?    This is so very exciting.....can't wait to hear about how his training camp goes next year......maybe a debut in 2015, I don't think that would be an unrealistic goal, would you?

Don't want to put undue pressure on the kid, but is this *our* 2nd round diamond in the rough......has Homer finally hit 2nd round pay dirt!?!?    This is so very exciting.....can't wait to hear about how his training camp goes next year......maybe a debut in 2015, I don't think that would be an unrealistic goal, would you?

Amazing how picks can turn into something good if you don't throw them away.

Don't want to put undue pressure on the kid, but is this *our* 2nd round diamond in the rough......has Homer finally hit 2nd round pay dirt!?!?  

Not for nothing, but equally to your point, Ghost was a third round pick. Our 2nd was Stolarz (goalie) and 1st Laughton.