How do you like to make noise?

NHL

200251530196-3.jpg

PRS CE 22 maple top.like the one pictured.

Ampeg and Peavy amps... solid state, but I have some boxes and pedals to get my dirty noise.

sadly i don't make too much noise anymore.  

there are a lot of musicians here, @brelic is the most prolific at the moment.

200251530196-3.jpg

Ampeg and Peavy amps... solid state, but I have some boxes and pedals to get my dirty noise.

Nice axe, mojo!

Thanks for the compliment! 

I'll take some pictures tonight. I have a Gibson Les Paul studio guitar, which I love. I also have a Godin SG which plays so well, but the pickups could be better.

For my basses, I have a Rickenbacker 4003, EBMM Bongo 6-string, and an Ibanez Soundgear 5-string. I barely use the Ibanez anymore and will probably sell it, but it still 'feels' the best. It's the fastest and smoothest action I've ever played on. The Ricky has great action too and is not far behind. The Bongo is awesome but the neck is so wide that it can get awkward to play for long periods. I've only had it for a year and still getting used to it.

200251530196-3.jpg

Nice one!

But I meant how do you like to make noise in games. Horns? drums? anything special?

@NHL

I'm all for yelling, clapping, cheering, stomping etc. But I absolutely hate thundersticks, airhorns, or pretty much any horn when you're stuck sitting in front of the idiot who has one.

Those thundersticks... :thumbsd: what you can't just use your hands? Are people really that ADD that they need toys to keep them occupied at a hockey game?

@NHL

I'm all for yelling, clapping, cheering, stomping etc. But I absolutely hate thundersticks, airhorns, or pretty much any horn when you're stuck sitting in front of the idiot who has one.

Those thundersticks... :thumbsd: what you can't just use your hands? Are people really that ADD that they need toys to keep them occupied at a hockey game?

This x 1000.

I like watching and listening to enthusiastic fans.  They are part of the fun of a hockey game.

But, the as##oles who bang on or climb the glass irritate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived