born to wild

notfondajane

Wow, isn't that a pinch in the ass?

:ph34r:

Great... Now people think I'm crazy. I'm sitting here blocking a road and some family drives up just after I read your post. I'm sitting here laughing out loud at apparently nothing they can see... Thank you!

Laugh at Kessel all you want... He's out scoring Giroux ;)

Giroux is excelling defensively, and lets not forget that Giroux is on an offensively inept team ( the whole team is incompetent). Philadelphia is more inadequate than they already are if you remove him. ;)

Giroux is excelling defensively, and lets not forget that Giroux is on an offensively inept team ( the whole team is incompetent). Philadelphia is more inadequate than they already are if you remove him. ;)

Excelling defensively? Hahahahaha! I agree with the rest. But it's still silly to mock Kessel when you're own "superstar" isn't matching him. I

Excelling defensively? Hahahahaha! I agree with the rest. But it's still silly to mock Kessel when you're own "superstar" isn't matching him. I
Superstars really? I didn't know Philadelphia had any superstars! In fact do they have any stars?

You fallen for one of the classic blunders

The first is never get involved in a land war in Asia

The second is never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

The third is responding to posters on HockeyForums assuming they are a Flyers fan.

:hocky:

Archived