Let us hear some real trades

Jam1986

Like to hear real trades that make sense! I think the way things are going everyone is for sale! Only  one I can think of is Simmons out West or to Habs. Most trades won't happen till half way point. Want back picks, up coming players with hope to build around. Skills fast and big who take no crap!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you really do that trade Brel?

Sure, why not? I don't think Luke is in the long-term plans, and Simmonds' value will really never be as high as it was last year. 

Yakupov has the potential to be elite. 

I don't like losing the toughness, though. But seriously - the Flyers are shockingly devoid of real top shelf talent. Watching Ghost weave into position last night is exactly the kind of true speed and talent we need more of.

Sure, why not? I don't think Luke is in the long-term plans, and Simmonds' value will really never be as high as it was last year.

Yakupov has the potential to be elite.

I don't like losing the toughness, though. But seriously - the Flyers are shockingly devoid of real top shelf talent. Watching Ghost weave into position last night is exactly the kind of true speed and talent we need more of.

The kid has elite skill but also seems to be an elite loaf as well. If I am trading partner the core I want skill that is at least going to work hard to be great. Something that has been a knock on YAK from day one...

Apparently Duchene is on the block. $6M / year until 2019.

What would it take to get him? He is 24, a bona fide #1/2 center, and we could slot Couturier where he shines as 3C. Plus Duchene could serve as a Giroux replacement over time and/or bridge the gap until Konecny arrives.

So, who does Colorado want? 

Archived