Montreal Canadiens acquire All-Star John Scott from Arizona

AJgoal

Three way trade, kind of lost in all the John Scott nonsense were the moves of Jarred Tinordi to the Coyotes, Victor Bartley to the Canadiens and Stefan Elliott to the Predators. All three were once thought of very highly but have a desperate need for another shot. I like Elliott going to Nashville, in a bottom pair setting he might just find a home.

LOL. I doubt Scott will ever see the NHL again. He is being sent to the AHL so that he can't play in the upcoming 'all-star' 'game'. Too bad really, it's not his fault he got voted in - the fault is in the system, GARY, not in John Scott. 

2 hours ago, BluPuk said:

LOL. I doubt Scott will ever see the NHL again. He is being sent to the AHL so that he can't play in the upcoming 'all-star' 'game'. Too bad really, it's not his fault he got voted in - the fault is in the system, GARY, not in John Scott. 

He was voted in by the fans. I'm not watching the ASG unless Scott is in it.  :P

15 hours ago, JagerMeister said:

An excellent acquisition. Scott will provide major grit for a team that consists of embellishers..

Yea.

About the only question for Scott now, would be whether his teammates like meat with their grits or not....otherwise, he can just serve them with cheese..... :ahappy:

On January 16, 2016 at 9:29 AM, WordsOfWisdom said:

He was voted in by the fans. I'm not watching the ASG unless Scott is in it.  :P

You know what would probably make Gary Bettman happy? Scott and an opposing player dropping the gloves and playing the hand slap game.

All-Star Goons!:hyper:

Archived