Scratch Knights

ScottM

All this talk about naming the team after "gambling" or "birds of prey"...none of it seems to hint at the fact that this is an ICE hockey team...

How about something simple, yet effective....  Nevada Silver Ice?

Gets Nevada's silver in there, hints that it is a hockey team, and who else has named a pro team "Ice" (patterned after such none "S" finishing names such as Lightning, Avalanche, and Wild)? Pretty unique, I think. :biggrin:

Silver Ice also sounds a bit like a beer....which of course, people drink while they gamble, no? 

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

All this talk about naming the team after "gambling" or "birds of prey"...none of it seems to hint at the fact that this is an ICE hockey team...

How about something simple, yet effective....  Nevada Silver Ice?

Gets Nevada's silver in there, hints that it is a hockey team, and who else has named a pro team "Ice" (patterned after such none "S" finishing names such as Lightning, Avalanche, and Wild)? Pretty unique, I think. :biggrin:

Silver Ice also sounds a bit like a beer....which of course, people drink while they gamble, no? 

Don't forget the their gold too....only place that produces more gold than Nevada is South Africa....

...so i like "Nevada Gold" as a team name.....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 7:48 PM, Polaris922 said:

They can use "Nevada Hookers" and leave people wondering if it's brothels or a lot of penalties...  Then adopt "The things we do for money" as a slogan.  

That would bring all new meaning to the term "Penalty Box"..........................:welcome:

Archived