What is wrong with the Flyers and how do you fix it?

Fizz

21 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

I don't get this joke but it's still funny as hell lol

I once had a guy angrily insist that his drug screen came up positive because of...wait for it...pistachios.   He had a lot of them and everyone knows there's narcotics in pistachios!   ("What are you stupid?  Everyone knows this!")

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

But Hayes wasn't bad until mid-season when he got hurt.    There was a noticeable difference.

And he just had core muscle surgery and should be ready by the start of next season.

So i will give Hollywood the benefit of the doubt to have the second best season of his career (pro rated to a 82 game season since that is what we do here) with a core muscle injury.

Not to shabby and helped on the PK that i know wasn't so hot but he tried.

3 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I'm not so sure on that....

I get it you hate the guy but you'll make excuses for others but Hayes was hurt and still would have put up 46 points on this trash team.

So what would you say we do with Sanheim and his -22 only one worse was Patrick?

You'll give him the benefit of the doubt i'm sure right?? As long as you're not biased. :ph34r:

Just now, FD19372 said:

My God man, I mean..their hockey games are impotent. Isn't that enough? :ph34r:

Good point they would both have more value in a trade with both nuts in tact...

:HijackedThread:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I'm not so sure on that....

And 4th on the team in even strength goals. Tied for 2nd in GWGs and tied for 1st in OTGs.

Hollywood said take that...and only 9th in total ice time.... :beer:

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

I once had a guy angrily insist that his drug screen came up positive because of...wait for it...pistachios.   He had a lot of them and everyone knows there's narcotics in pistachios!   ("What are you stupid?  Everyone knows this!")

He should have at least had enough brain cells left to use the poppy seed bagel excuse.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

He should have at least had enough brain cells left to use the poppy seed bagel excuse.

I've had that one several times.  At least this way I remember him.

But yeah

19 minutes ago, Lindbergh31 said:

Would you trade the 13th overall pick and move back in the first round and pickup an extra pick

I'd package it and someone for a first round next year.   It would be a good way to shed a salary.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I'd package it and someone for a first round next year.   It would be a good way to shed a salary.

True enough, being that scouts couldn't watch junior players this year, teams might fine hidden gems in the second or third round with players that should have been drafted in the first round.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I get it you hate the guy but you'll make excuses for others but Hayes was hurt and still would have put up 46 points on this trash team.

So what would you say we do with Sanheim and his -22 only one worse was Patrick?

You'll give him the benefit of the doubt i'm sure right?? As long as you're not biased. :ph34r:

Hey pot, meet kettle. 

One guy makes $7 million a year for 5 more years. Try and get rid of that without throwing in a valuable asset. Patrick you could trade. Sanheim you could trade. We're stuck with Hayes. I'll gladly rehash this with you in 2 years. 3 years. 4 years. 

As long as you're not biased.