new goal song

mkscrewy

something a little lighter and fun. What yous got?

I was always partial to this one:

Somehow I think this will not be a contender.

others i hear about are the Action News 6 theme song and DOOP for some dumb reason.

Let's do something new, eh?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mkscrewy said:

Somehow I think this will not be a contender.

Not sure if this is a joke but i like this music back in the day (and still do)...i think i was about 21 when i bought Enter the Wu- Tang.

So i love me some kwon and ghostface. And there is a part of that song i like that wouldn't be bad.

I'll have to think about this a minute to come with a good suggestion. My brain is already hurting.

:DancingGrape:

Someone on the twitters said guys should have their own goal song, like baseball walk-up music.

If it were up to me I would pick either the most bone crushing face peeling Gojira song- say Born for One Thing

or the gayest song I can think of which currently is Don't Worry Be Happy. 

I like old school stuff more than the recent...so here's another one. A classic, IMHO. I think this one would be a phenomenal Flyers crowd pleaser.

Imagine Ellis or Provy being introd in the home opener by this..

Edited by FD19372
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I like old school stuff more than the recent...so here's another one. A classic, IMHO. I think this one would be a phenomenal Flyers crowd pleaser.

thinking along the same lines though I was thinking this one...a bit more sudden in it's ATTACK! 🤟

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

@albertaflyer

That's awesome.

I always associate the DKM with Boston though.

I also think those dudes are straight up, southie, goons and most likely wouldn't let anyone but their beloved Broons use their song.

Because, you know f that. 

@FD19372 @Cheesesteak

Either of those work for me I'd edit past the initial bell ring and get straight to the hook on for whom the bell tolls.

Ideally I'd love to see a Philly act get the nod. even go old school for some Gamble and Huff 70s TSOP "Love Train" or "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" That would be great. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

Ideally I'd love to see a Philly act get the nod. even go old school for some Gamble and Huff 70s TSOP "Love Train" or "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" That would be great. 

Heck yeah...bust that one out in the playoffs 😏

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not sure if this is a joke but i like this music back in the day (and still do)...i think i was about 21 when i bought Enter the Wu- Tang.

So i love me some kwon and ghostface. And there is a part of that song i like that wouldn't be bad.

I'll have to think about this a minute to come with a good suggestion. My brain is already hurting.

:DancingGrape:

Cuban Linx is one of my favorite records. I think the Scarface clip and the overall themes of drug hustling and street life on the record are going to worry a bunch of old white executives on the board haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1