Game 24: Flyers at Devils; 12/8/21 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

On 12/9/2021 at 3:58 AM, RonJeremy said:

Coach, are you graduating from charm school? I just graduated from my sensitivity training course.

Hell no! 👏  good post

I graduated from k9 school in Texas. I learned how to teach my pup to schidt on command, like center ice of an embarrassing hockey team

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

please tell me you've only been trying to lick your balls

Well, this thread just hit rock bottom....Now everyone look up cuz here comes the Fly Guys! ;)

Don't know what to say that hasn't been said. That devils game was my "straw". I have NEVER been this disappointed with this franchise ever....Sucks cuz for the last 30+ years I have really looked forward to each and every Flyers game. Hockey is the only sport I follow and now with 2 kids and 2 jobs I really only "have time" for Flyers games.....and now 2021 has taken THAT from me too. ::Shakes fist at sky!::

My biggest concern from all of this is a talented young man named Carter Hart. My God.... You know you have a goalie curse when you FINALLY get solid golatending after what? A Decade?!....and the ENTIRE team collapses around that golden ticket we have been waiting for!!! ENTIRE team. Guys like Prov who looked SO promising....Coots?! Someone wake me up from this nightmare!

If there is a God, and I meet him some day, he's got some SERIOUS explaining to do!!! (We're gonna start with pediatric cancer, and then move RIGHT to 2021-2022 Philadelphia Flyers Hockey.)

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 2

Ugh. Why did I watch that? I knew exactly what I would see...

To see how far the Flyers have sunk in 2 years... Provorov has hit a wall (again) without a "true #1" partner and everyone always asks who can the Flyers get to be his partner.

But the real question is why does he need a "lead" partner SIX years into his NHL career? Some of that is on him of course but maybe his coaches should get more of the blame. He looks almost lost out there these days...and I find it hard to believe he suddenly forgot how to play D, or how to rush the puck like he did in Montreal that night in the clip.

3 hours ago, MaineFlyFan said:

Well, this thread just hit rock bottom....Now everyone look up cuz here comes the Fly Guys! ;)

Don't know what to say that hasn't been said. That devils game was my "straw". I have NEVER been this disappointed with this franchise ever....Sucks cuz for the last 30+ years I have really looked forward to each and every Flyers game. Hockey is the only sport I follow and now with 2 kids and 2 jobs I really only "have time" for Flyers games.....and now 2021 has taken THAT from me too. ::Shakes fist at sky!::

My biggest concern from all of this is a talented young man named Carter Hart. My God.... You know you have a goalie curse when you FINALLY get solid golatending after what? A Decade?!....and the ENTIRE team collapses around that golden ticket we have been waiting for!!! ENTIRE team. Guys like Prov who looked SO promising....Coots?! Someone wake me up from this nightmare!

If there is a God, and I meet him some day, he's got some SERIOUS explaining to do!!! (We're gonna start with pediatric cancer, and then move RIGHT to 2021-2022 Philadelphia Flyers Hockey.)

You mean we finally get good goaltending after almost four decades 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

But the real question is why does he need a "lead" partner SIX years into his NHL career?

Don't think of it so much as a lead partner.

Think of it more as a steady partner.

Let's start there. #babysteps

:beer:

35 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

That is hilarious. No sad.

No hilarious for real. Fug em.

Hey wait did I start a movement?

Nah I seen it a week or two ago and downloaded and forgot to change till the other day.

Edited by OccamsRazor
#boubonup

21 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Nah I seen it a week or two ago and downloaded and forgot to change till the other day.

Hopefully we see more and more of this type of thing.  This is what Leaf fans went through for decades. It's the only way anything is going to change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Your posts started a movement in me multiple times 💩:CelebratingSmiley:

• Haha 3