Evander Kane on waivers for contract termination

J0e Th0rnton

15 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

I'd expect eventually some team will take the risk. The way CAR did with DeAngelo, which so far is looking a very good risk to have been taken. Of course by next week both of these players might do something crazy again 😅

Which team is going to take the guy who wears out his welcome in every locker room to the point everyone hates him AND and has 4 or 5 lawsuits pending for everything ranging from sexual assault, to defrauding lenders?

DeAngelo is a douche, but his on ice antics and temper are what get him into hot water.

Kane has issues on AND off the ice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2022 at 1:32 AM, lynxrattle said:

I'd expect eventually some team will take the risk. The way CAR did with DeAngelo, which so far is looking a very good risk to have been taken. Of course by next week both of these players might do something crazy again 😅

He's not from Minnesota is he?

I don't want Chuckles having any bright ideas...

• Haha 1

Howdy:

According to the Top Shelf Hockey "maven," this is going to be an interesting situation that might result in a buyout post mediation/grievance.  Apparently, San Jose gave the dude a limited movement clause, and his hometown Vancouver Canucks and the two Florida squads are designated accordingly.  I cannot imagine taking a chance with him.  

Howie

On 1/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

Which team is going to take the guy who wears out his welcome in every locker room to the point everyone hates him AND and has 4 or 5 lawsuits pending for everything ranging from sexual assault, to defrauding lenders?

DeAngelo is a douche, but his on ice antics and temper are what get him into hot water.

Kane has issues on AND off the ice

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/edmonton-1260/audio/darren-dreger-i-know-the-oilers-have-made-calls-kenny-holland-has-talked-to-the-agent-1.1743957

Because Oilers

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/9/2022 at 5:27 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

13 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

a 1 year prove it deal with him might not be horrible......for 1 year. He tends to be on his best behavior for the first 82 games with a team.

keeping him any longer than that is crazy