Shortest Books Ever Written

Poulin20

• 1 month later...

"How I Manned Up and Dropped the Gloves" - Anon-Pitt Captain

Actually I get pissed off when superstars fight! One punch to the helmet... But wait, we're on a shortest books thread right? So since you opened up captains... ;)

"My Memories with the Stanley Cup" - Featuring chapters by Giroux, Pronger, Richards, Smith, Forsberg, Hatcher, Primeau, Desjardins, Lindros, Dineen, Tocchet, Sutter, Poulin, Barber, Bridgman, van Impe, and Angotti.

Actually I get pissed off when superstars fight! One punch to the helmet... But wait, we're on a shortest books thread right? So since you opened up captains... ;)

"My Memories with the Stanley Cup" - Featuring chapters by Giroux, Pronger, Richards, Smith, Forsberg, Hatcher, Primeau, Desjardins, Lindros, Dineen, Tocchet, Sutter, Poulin, Barber, Bridgman, van Impe, and Angotti.

wow... right for the cajones... haha.

About half those guys have won the Cup, a couple of them even won it while a part of the Flyers. But I suppose @Polaris922 meant they hadn't won a Cup while they were CAPTAIN of the Flyers. Am I helping? lol

Exactly! It was about captaincy. Lol. Just poking fun though.

• 1 month later...

"What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You: Volume 1"- by Roberto Luongo

Other titles by this author:

"A GM is Your Best Friend"

"How to Cook Your Goose"- co-authored with Internationally renowned chef, Mike Gillis

Edited by goalnut3133