pilldoc

Do you like the pick?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the pick?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, mojo1917 said:

This isn't how I'm reading it.

The K doesn't want to honor an NHL deal? 

Well then, Comcast's oligarch money doesn't have to honor the Michkov Fischer-price contract with SKH St Petersburg .

I see that blade as cutting both ways.

Provided we can physically get him out of Russia.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Well then, Comcast's oligarch money doesn't have to honor the Michkov Fischer-price contract with SKH St Petersburg .

I see that blade as cutting both ways.

BINGO!

Hey maybe he is already on his way over it had been reported he hasn't been spotted at their development camp that started two days ago.

• Like 1

Question I'd like someone to ask Michkov : Besides the meeting with Flyer brass that went so well, was there anything else that made you want to be a Flyer? Favorite player? Legend of the Bullies? Cities blue collar links? 

Just curious what pushed him in our direction? I think he was leaning here before those 2 meetings with Flyers brass...

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 5:07 PM, ruxpin said:

I think it may have been the choices in the draft order neighborhood.

He didn't want Montreal, car c'est français. Et parce que les impôts sont terribles.

He didn't want Arizona, because his basement is bigger than the arena they play in.   

He apparently really didn't want Washington and didn't think he'd make it past them if Philly didn't take him.

So, cheesesteaks, hoagies, pretzels and UPENN syphillis it is.

And the Zombie Apocalypse in N Philly

Edited by radoran

So now the teams who are pissed that they passed on him and their fans are mad want to attack Michkov's character?? That is so wrong and sad.

https://flyersnittygritty.com/attacking-matvei-michkovs-character-with-no-merit-is-wrong-the-slandering-has-gotten-out-of-hand/

Come on guys do better.

2 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Its kinda like when you get rejected by that really hot chick. Instead of admitting you have no game becasue you are a hideous chud, you call her a slut or whore

BINGO! FUG EM!!!

• Like 2

Just now, GratefulFlyers said:

Haha good! Sounds like he’s got balls and doesn’t take any crap. I like him even more. 

Going back to my previous comment regarding the hot chick, its funny how no matter what nasty names the chud applies to her, the guy with her is still happy

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

All i know if Danny plays his cards right he has a lot of power at RW to move if when MM is ready/allowed.

Either or both should bring a lot back if you hit the button and just even younger after this year at the trade deadline.

Not they should or have to say if they did...

Move Tippett and Konecny as well as Atkinson. Which should be a helluva a return.

And still have down the RW.

MM

Foerster

Allison

Brink

Tuomaala

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

All i know if Danny plays his cards right he has a lot of power at RW to move if when MM is ready/allowed.

Either or both should bring a lot back if you hit the button and just even younger after this year at the trade deadline.

Not they should or have to say if they did...

Move Tippett and Konecny as well as Atkinson. Which should be a helluva a return.

And still have down the RW.

MM

Foerster

Allison

Brink

Tuomaala

how could you leave out Hathaway? I was a little worried all we had were these young unproven kids at RW but now with Hathaway and his amazing numbers we’re all set!

3 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

how could you leave out Hathaway? I was a little worried all we had were these young unproven kids at RW but now with Hathaway and his amazing numbers we’re all set!

This is a year from now and he has already been traded away like Tippett and Konecny.

Sorry we got a business to run...

• Good Post 1

Oh si, si sure trade ‘em all away all except Konecny and Hart. I don’t care what they’ll fetch (barring some unbelievable offer) it’s a mistake trading away Travis Konecny. He’s much more valuable than too many Flyers’ fans seem to think. And Hart, if it was any other club sure go ahead explore what he might bring back (it won’t be much). But this is the Flyers where goalies go to die. We got a real good one in Hart and despite his numbers (which only hurt his trade value) he’s plenty good enough to win PO rounds….once the team is ready to compete in the POs.

…now back to your regularly scheduled programming…

• Like 2

I was so tired of watching, then turning off, every player on this team that Im ok with them trading everyone and starting over. It can't be worse, but at least has a chance of being better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoachX said:

I was so tired of watching, then turning off, every player on this team that Im ok with them trading everyone and starting over. It can't be worse, but at least has a chance of being better

You gotta burn the village to save it, yup. Tried and true.

• Like 2