Congrats on the Vezina, Bob

B21

Congratulations Flyers - almost a year to the day since the trade - Bobrovsky is the Vezina Trophy Winner. Wow, talk about "coulda woulda shoulda"...

from 35 games in the KHL to 50+ NHL games no problem. That was some real ballsy, out-of-the-box thinking there Coach, nice job.

So congratulations Flyers - you earned it - all the ridicule and embarrassment.

[edit: and it doesn't end anytime soon - the CBJ are in our division next year.]

Edited by canoli

@B21.....Salt, meet wound..........No we NEVER EVER, EVER push buttons around here..... :(

Touche.....It was a pretty easy set up though.....thanks again Paul....... :angry:

Well I kinda picked a topic that just about every Flyer fan on here takes issue with...your GM.

Next time I go after one of your players for something other than defending one of mine, let me know. ;)

Next time I go after one of your players for something other than defending one of mine, let me know. ;)

No worries. That was just one of the easiest slams EVER....and well deserved. After Homer's move with Streit I would pull my hair out if I had any.........

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Homer was out shopping last week. A fan walked up to him as he coddled his French's Mustard before depositing it in his cart. When asked why he was doing that, Homer replied...."when presented with a choice between no name mustard and French's....there is not much of a choice, take the expensive one every time."