Great pick Homer see you on the unemployment line SMH

Guest Mario99

I'm not sure how this kid will turn out but there's two things that I do know. 1: Those meaningless games that we won last year were a joke. 2: The Eagles (Reid) also drafted players in the 1st Rd that were projected to go much later. All of us Philly fans know how that turned out...

<br />With Pulock, Zadorov and Morrissey still on the board....<br />

everything I can find says both Morrissey and pulock are risky one-way projects, and that zadorov is basically a bigger but not as talented luke schenn. why are those better choices?

what's not to like about Morin?

just not familiar with him but after just watching his most recent U18 highlights i like it, he moves well and is physical can get a shot through(much welcome here)...i need more on him but i'm happier after watching that.

no to shabby he looks like he has nice room to grow.

Edited by OccamsRazor
  • Like 1

@OccamsRazor

That's the big positive with him. He flew up the charts in the draft. Once he fills out and gets used to his size (which HAS to be awkward at that age) he may turn out to be very good.

I don't know enough about him to give a good report. Jones was gone. Nurse was gone. Ristolainen was gone. I think Homer decided to swing for the fence on this pick. Boom or bust. I don't even see bust here. He looks like a faster meaner Coburn.

• Like 1

@doom88

Mean Coburn , LOL

We need to see more of mean Coburn...for sure.

I think if he is asked to be the " shutdown guy" again we'll see his play improve, I think he was a square peg shoved into the round hole last year...

I also think he's pretty useless on the offensive side of the redline and don't see that changing anytime soon.

just not familiar with him but after just watching his most recent U18 highlights i like it, he moves well and is physical can get a shot through(much welcome here)...i need more on him but i'm happier after watching that.

no to shabby he looks like he has nice room to grow.

Thanks for the video, he looks very confident.

Thanks for the video, he looks very confident.

And did you notice who's number he is wearing??? #5

Coburn's.....hhhmmmm..he looked real posed not panicky like Coburn always seems to be like he's playing hot potatoe or something.

After watching this video I don't know even what to say. He is looked confident on video but he has nothing even close to Pronger shot if someone to try compare to him.

We had Spiza then we trade him away now we waste the pick on other big defenseman but I'm afraid he will trade before rady for NHL. Since Flyers can't wait for long.

So it's bad pick I wish we got Domi. At least ths guy has something to prove to his fisty dad.

Edited by phlfly

I loved seeing his amazing lateral movement in that video. Tons of dexterity for a big man. Our defense could be wicked in a few years, when is the last time we could say that? In four years we could be icing

1)Gus

2)Oliver

3)Morin

4)Hagg

5)Ghost

Every exciting times my friends. Our defense is gonna be awesome in a few years.....brimming with youth and enthusiam!!!

Edited by jammer2
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how this kid will turn out but there's two things that I do know. 1: Those meaningless games that we won last year were a joke. 2: The Eagles (Reid) also drafted players in the 1st Rd that were projected to go much later. All of us Philly fans know how that turned out...

I definitely agree with number one and said it over and over again. Had they not won those meaningless games we were picking 6/7 and get Nurse. Another couple losses here or there and Jones could have fallen in our laps.

I honestly thought when he fell to 4 the Flyers might offer Coburn and the 11th for the 4th pick and the right to pick Jones.