Did I just see a Flyers goalie

Samifan

Hey, I will take any positive that I can get at this point.   Mason was very good tonight!

I thought (1st period) the Team played very good defense.   It was nice to see a forward back checking and helping out in the d zone.   Encouraging for sure but much to early to tell.  Most teams play well under a new Coach but the true test is to keep it up.

BTW... Jake V has to be hurt right?  He just does not seem to be moving well...

You think Voracek looks hurt, watch Timonen. He's been terrible. Shut up Polaris.

Mason won a tight game in my opinion, short of stole. The Flyers skaters played well enough to win a tight game, and everyone delivered. I think stealing a game involves the goalie winning despite relatively inferior skater play.

• Like 2

You think Voracek looks hurt, watch Timonen. He's been terrible. Shut up Polaris.

Mason won a tight game in my opinion, short of stole. The Flyers skaters played well enough to win a tight game, and everyone delivered. I think stealing a game involves the goalie winning despite relatively inferior skater play.

A new signature... thank you!  LOL   :D

• Like 1

Nice to see Mason do well in net, his youth is a plus and he never really had a team in front of him in Columbus. Kind a hope he works out like Bob did for Columbus, would be nice for both teams. Goalies don't really hit their prime til around 27/28 years old.

Edited by FreakinFlyersFan

Also, Berube is supposed to be a more defensively oriented coach in his approach.

That's pretty much what I saw in the Florida game. The te looked to be at ease in their own zone and it seemed like they meant to be keeping the puck to the outside and the shots to low % areas.

They didn't always succeed, but it did appear to be what they were trying.

short of stole

He stole that game...there i said it.....he gave up the only goal cause he didn't quite get the pads squezzed close enough 5 hole (if he had then we'd have a shutout), it happens (and with the new pad rule i'll give him the benefit of doubt) on the first goal.

Then stopped a breakway another test of the 5 hole.

Then the great play on the other PKs and most of all the 4 min PP.

Despite zilch again on the PP.

And really up and down last 40 minutes.

So i'll easy give him the steal....had Bryz played this game they would have lost 6-2. :ph34r: