Berube changes lines again

brelic

I'm guessing bottom 6 will be

Raffl/Couturier/Simmonds

McGinn/Hall/Rinaldo

Where does Newbury fit in? Did he play last night? I half-heartedly watched two periods, and it was like watching two teams of 8 year olds. Man, it was very sloppy on both sides and not at all entertaining. 

When the lines change because Giroux is in the press box with Homer and Clarke eating pop corn, let me know.

And now the circle is complete.

Hartnell/Giroux/Voracek

Read/Lecavalier/Schenn

And I guess the bottom two lines will have our goal scorers.

@radoran

Bill Clement is beyond annoying. When he first started calling games for the Flyers it was a refreshing change over Coates, Dorny, Jackson trio. Now I (gasp, dare I say) would rather have drunk Coates back in the booth. Bill Clement has become the biggest spin doctoring mouth piece for the Flyers organization. I respect that they employ him and he needs to be careful with his criticism, but some of the verbal doo doo that comes out of his mouth is infuriating.  

• Like 1

Coates is the worse lapdog in my opinion.

They're all lapdogs. It's often unbearable to listen to.

I guarandamntee you if they put Giroux on VLC's wing, Clement will give a host of reasons it was a great idea all along.

• Like 1

@doom88

The difference that I see is Coates is a moron. A nice one albeit, but still a moron. Clement on the other hand is not an idiot. In fact, I enjoyed his play-by-play announcing back at the ESPN and VS days. Now, he is just a tow the line type of guy and that is a sad thing for somebody who was once a decent broadcaster. 

But in the end I agree. Coates never belonged in the booth as he would go on tangents for minutes at a time while the puck was in play. 

I'm guessing bottom 6 will be

Raffl/Couturier/Simmonds

McGinn/Hall/Rinaldo

Where does Newbury fit in? Did he play last night? I half-heartedly watched two periods, and it was like watching two teams of 8 year olds. Man, it was very sloppy on both sides and not at all entertaining. 

Not sure if it was mentioned, but McGinn was send back to the Adirondack.  

@doom88

The difference that I see is Coates is a moron. A nice one albeit, but still a moron. Clement on the other hand is not an idiot. In fact, I enjoyed his play-by-play announcing back at the ESPN and VS days. Now, he is just a tow the line type of guy and that is a sad thing for somebody who was once a decent broadcaster. 

But in the end I agree. Coates never belonged in the booth as he would go on tangents for minutes at a time while the puck was in play. 

@ Doom & Bert...

I agree about Coatesy... he is like the village idiot that everyone actually likes. He is like the drunken load at the bar that everyone seems to like but everyone realizes he has a problem. 

Clement I have always had tremendous respect for and really enjoy listening to him - except when it is w/ the Flyers as of late.  Honestly, the entire broadcast crew are nothing more than paid Comcast puppets - Bundy, Coatsey, Saunders, Clement, Jones, etc...  For once I would like them to call something as it truly plays out - like a bad play or a penatly the Flyers should not have taken.   Call a player out for making a stupid decision...

It gets annoying and I find it even more annoying now that they are playing so bad. 

• Like 1

@doom88

Good point, agreeed. Whatever happened to Gary Thorne anyway?