MILLER!

Buffalo Rick

Miller went down early on Read's second goal...look's like an average goalie, and the stats back that up!!

Rick, your boys can't hang!!!!

Boys is exactly right.  I just watched Derrick Roy beat the Bruins.  Pommenville is having a great year.  Our stars are all gone thanks to Regier.  So now I have to watch who they draft.  Its a lineup with a handfull of vets with a bunch of guys that will be on a bus next year.  Not that you are going much farther

@Hockey Junkie

First off I AM A RED WINGS FAN So I am not a Flyer fan, again, not everyone in here is.

Second, I agree with you that previous management left a empty cupboard for the new regime.

Third, QUIT COMPARING YOUR TEAM TO THE FLYERS! The Flyers have righted the ship, IMHO they have a decent short a playoff birth even. 3 teams from each division qualify, regardless of conference standings, and the the Penguins seem a mortal lock, leaving 2 spots between the Flyers, Rangers and Capitals, with an outside shot that all three could make it if four teams from the division qualify, though I seriously doubt that.

So the Sabres are eliminated by Thanksgiving having traded their best skater in Vanek, rumors about Miller, fired the coach, the GM and the guy who sells peanuts in section 105 as well as the guy who sharpens the skates of the players. The Flyers are very much alive and kicking with lots of time the Sabres are in a futile position.

Again, just a friendly reminder, I AM NOT A FLYER FAN

thanks for reading

• Like 1

@Hockey Junkie

First off I AM A RED WINGS FAN So I am not a Flyer fan, again, not everyone in here is.

Second, I agree with you that previous management left a empty cupboard for the new regime.

Third, QUIT COMPARING YOUR TEAM TO THE FLYERS! The Flyers have righted the ship, IMHO they have a decent short a playoff birth even. 3 teams from each division qualify, regardless of conference standings, and the the Penguins seem a mortal lock, leaving 2 spots between the Flyers, Rangers and Capitals, with an outside shot that all three could make it if four teams from the division qualify, though I seriously doubt that.

So the Sabres are eliminated by Thanksgiving having traded their best skater in Vanek, rumors about Miller, fired the coach, the GM and the guy who sells peanuts in section 105 as well as the guy who sharpens the skates of the players. The Flyers are very much alive and kicking with lots of time the Sabres are in a futile position.

thanks for reading

he will not believe you and swear your my ALT account or something :D

@Hockey Junkie

thanks for reading

We played the Flyers tonight for the record.  And the cupboard is not completely empty with a boat load of top draft picks.  First we get a GM.  Then the moves come

Boys is exactly right.  I just watched Derrick Roy beat the Bruins.  Pommenville is having a great year.  Our stars are all gone thanks to Regier.  So now I have to watch who they draft.  Its a lineup with a handfull of vets with a bunch of guys that will be on a bus next year.  Not that you are going much farther

You are on record over and over saying that the team needed to keep Regier, and now you are using it as an excuse?

That's pretty sad.

And, just to be clear, the goalie's job is to stop pucks.

If the goalie doesn't stop pucks, the team loses.

How is it that Steve Ott was never a Flyer or at least a Leaf ? he was a masterful pest in the third period , drawing a game misconduct for Rinaldo and erasing a power play at the same time, heck, he almost got Simmonds off the ice too.

He's a douche , that was great, I'll bet his teammates love him.

Edited by mojo1917