Laughton to Captain Team Canada

Adamflyers

Damn, i've got Colts/Generals tickets for the 4th...a few days later and Laughton could be showing off his gold. We had Downie in town his first game back when he won and the crowd gave him about a 5 minute standing ovation.

And yes Richards was captain on a team with Crosby, Getzlaf, Weber, Seabrooke, Bergeron, Perry etc.

Damn, i've got Colts/Generals tickets for the 4th...a few days later and Laughton could be showing off his gold. We had Downie in town his first game back when he won and the crowd gave him about a 5 minute standing ovation.

And yes Richards was captain on a team with Crosby, Getzlaf, Weber, Seabrooke, Bergeron, Perry etc.

You're not alluding that Richards should have never been trading are you?

@AMMOnation

Richards was my favorite Flyer. My other favorites were Clarke and Poulin. I prefer two way guys who play with heart.  I wasn't happy with the trade, but thought Schenn + Simmonds + might end up being a good return when added to Voracek/Couturier and Giroux/Coburn/JVR etc. Of course then we went and signed Bryz and traded JVR and are where we're at now.

I'm getting more and more confident Laughton is going to be a favorite.

@AMMOnation

Richards was my favorite Flyer. My other favorites were Clarke and Poulin. I prefer two way guys who play with heart.  I wasn't happy with the trade, but thought Schenn + Simmonds + might end up being a good return when added to Voracek/Couturier and Giroux/Coburn/JVR etc. Of course then we went and signed Bryz and traded JVR and are where we're at now.

I'm getting more and more confident Laughton is going to be a favorite.

So what your really saying is Richards trade was one of the worst in history. That is the way I am perceiving this.

It seems that what you are saying is, the team has never been the same without him.

That we traded away the franchise.

Can you confirm any of these scenarios?

So what your really saying is Richards trade was one of the worst in history. That is the way I am perceiving this.

It seems that what you are saying is, the team has never been the same without him.

Wow, how in the holy hell do you come up with those outrageous claims based on fc's post?  Those are some wild and crazy conclusions based on his post.

Hey AMMOnation those two forum members in jammer and Flyercanuck have been on these forums for long long time. They are probably two of the best posters as far as insite on the game of hockey and the Flyers on this site and philly.com before this....it be wise to show a little respect rookie...

You tell jammer to remove his balls from the vice why don't you do the same your the one who flew off at the handle about the Richards trade...

Edited by Philly29

Hey AMMOnation those two forum members in jammer and Flyercanuck have been on these forums for long long time. They are probably two of the best posters as far as insite on the game of hockey and the Flyers on this site and philly.com before this....it be wise to show a little respect rookie...

You tell jammer to remove his balls from the vice why don't you do the same your the one who flew off at the handle about the Richards trade...

Well Philly29...  Guess you and the rest missed extreme sarcasm. Have a laugh, his isn't a presidential debate. Even then Mitt Romney has more laughs.

#2, been posting here for years, and before that posted on philly.com boards as well. Name was strykerMU.

#3 Never flew off the handle about the Richards trade

#4 Why so serious?

Edited by AMMOnation

#1 Philly.com forum has corrupted my purpose never know who is a troll so I apologize for the comment I made to you I am sorry.

#2 Yes I do remember you so again I shall eat crow

#3 Kinda looked like you did

#4 Because I am the joker...

Sorry having a rough night two family members of mine are about to pass on. So again forgive me for the mistake I made thinking you were kinda trolling my apologies.... My balls are out of my vice now and I did not think my junk could get any smaller then it already is..............fck.......

Edited by Philly29

#1 Philly.com forum has corrupted my purpose never know who is a troll so I apologize for the comment I made to you I am sorry.

Sorry having a rough night two family members of mine are about to pass on. So again forgive me for the mistake I made thinking you were kinda trolling my apologies.... My balls are out of my vice now and I did not think my junk could get any smaller then it already is..............fck.......

Sorry to hear about your family members. Don't beat yourself up. I don't think anyone COULD have got it. Kind of out of nowhere and the vise thing did not read like sarcasm.

Sorry to hear that. Best regards.

@AMMOnation

You asked if Richards was captain of the Canadian junior team and I said yes. How that came across to you as I didn't like the Richards trade I don't know. But when you asked me I said Richards was my favorite, but that Schenn  and Simmonds might work out for us in that deal. That really doesn't sound like I was blasting the trade IMO.

jammer/Philly29

thanks for having my back guys...sorry to hear about your family P29.

Sarcasm is a little tough to pick up in written text dude and considering how you are are putting words in peoples mouths it is a little sad.  How do you go from captain of the jr team to worst trade in franchise history?  Seems like there is deliberate agenda....

Edited by murraycraven

Thanks for the kind words flyercanuck yeah they both went this morning. They were actually my pets not people but they were family, best friends I am sure you guys know what I am talking about. Two cats that we put down one I had for 18 years and the other 13 years. They both were sick and had them go out together in style. You really grow attached to your pets cats, dogs w/e you have you know....there family.

Edited by Philly29

Well Philly29...  Guess you and the rest missed extreme sarcasm. Have a laugh, his isn't a presidential debate. Even then Mitt Romney has more laughs.

#2, been posting here for years, and before that posted on philly.com boards as well. Name was strykerMU.

#3 Never flew off the handle about the Richards trade

#4 Why so serious?

the ninja of sarcasm is your friend ! :ph34r:

and even when i'm on a device that doesn't allow for the SN  I type -ninja- because the interwebnets are a tough venue for irony and sarcasm.

and yes. worst. trade. ever. :ph34r: