McJesus

flyercanuck

@pilldoc

Thats why I posted it. Theres plenty of highlights but those goals were scored by having elite speed and skill at that speed. 

Theres a good article in The Toronto Sun today about him...not in the sports section but on page 4 (he's also on the front page). Sherry Bassin (why he never became an NHL gm????) talks about his maturity (showing up to camp as a 15 year old prodigy in his minor midget uniform, Bassin asks "what's up?"....."I haven't made the team yet".) , Barrie coach Dale Hawerchuk "Orrs speed, Gretzkys vision, Marios hands". The kid is a human highlight reel. 

@pilldoc

, Barrie coach Dale Hawerchuk "Orrs speed, Gretzkys vision, Marios hands". The kid is a human highlight reel. 

That last sentence says it all.  We should all start praying for a miracle and that the Flyers win the Lottery.......

I just rewatched the video clip again....what amazes me even more is how can hold on to the puck so long then waits for the goalie to commit first before he takes his shot.....  that is just pure talent there.

@pilldoc

Thats why I posted it. Theres plenty of highlights but those goals were scored by having elite speed and skill at that speed.

Theres a good article in The Toronto Sun today about him...not in the sports section but on page 4 (he's also on the front page). Sherry Bassin (why he never became an NHL gm????) talks about his maturity (showing up to camp as a 15 year old prodigy in his minor midget uniform, Bassin asks "what's up?"....."I haven't made the team yet".) , Barrie coach Dale Hawerchuk "Orrs speed, Gretzkys vision, Marios hands". The kid is a human highlight reel.

Bassin is desperate to sell the Otters. He's got a good publicist.

Some of those goals are impossible to defend against, unless you just tackle him, even then...you might not catch him to tackle him. I think he's faster than Taylor Hall, which says a lot. I'm purposely tanking in my FanTrax keeper league to finish dead last....in that league, you keep 25 players and cut 5...it will be well worth the putrid finish to the season. I laugh every time I see McJesus, bit sacrilegious, but it's funny enough to overlook that.

You spelled "Las Vegas" wrong :)

LOL.  :lol:

I can live with McJesus landing in Buffalo or Edmonton (because they actually have hockey fans living there), but not Arizona/Las Vegas/Seattle. It's time to shut the league down if McJesus goes into the desert abyss.

• 4 weeks later...

The kid is a human highlight reel.

The next Mcjesus???

The Ontario Hockey League in association with the Sudbury Wolves Hockey Club today announced that 15-year-old forward David Levin of the Greater Toronto Hockey League’s Don Mills Flyers will be the first overall pick in the 2015 OHL Priority Selection presented by State Farm.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/wolves-announce-david-levin-first-overall/166180

Thoughts????

Archived